lovernotfighter

Coventry Girls

5 posts in this topic

If anyone punts round Coventry I just thought I'd let you know that Humber road has been shut down or sold and hearsall lane has been vacated for some reason also. I've tracked Chanel down to paradise massage by looking in the paper but not sure on the Humber road girls as yet. Can anyone tell me what the coundon lasses are like and where can I find their phone number ?

1 person likes this

Hearsall Lane (Amour, I assume) is because the house owner was selling the property. It was apparently up for sale for a long time and the sale finally went through.

We had a poster on here, Dolly Ann, who worked there and was going to update us on any  news but she has gone quiet since the closure.

Posted (edited)

Very true, NO evidence of trafficking, the story was hyped up for the papers. The girls worked there of their own free will and werent 'rescued' at all. Just embarrassed! Raids are very rare in Coventry. Yes Hearsall Lane sadly was sold but Paradise is thriving, message me if you need more info. Paradise is really the only place worth going in Coventry tbh.

Edited by dollyann
forgotten info