Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Payperclip

'brothel' Raids In Coventry

6 posts in this topic

If the picture on the internet is right the brothel was in a street of terraced houses. Jesus I live in a terraced house and I wouldnt dare work from here. Its all just too close and curtain twitchy, surprised they got away with it for a week if thats a picture of the street where the brothel was.

I have seen girls who operate from a terraced house.  In Cov too - and elsewhere.

I struggle to see what type of housing is most discreet.  They all have a risk of curtain twitchers.

I have seen girls who operate from a terraced house.  In Cov too - and elsewhere.

I struggle to see what type of housing is most discreet.  They all have a risk of curtain twitchers.

This is true to a degree but the victorian style terraced streets are especially close front door to front door style as they houses are not wide but go a long way back. This means that you often have two front doors next too each other and your hallways share a wall. I find flats the most discreet x

Coventry is my home town never thought about punting there, full of eastern europeans and pimps

Coventry is my home town never thought about punting there, full of eastern europeans and pimps

Maybe but given your name you probably take a lot of precautions in your punting and punting in your home town could well have been one of them anyway.

I have probably seen 100 or so SPs in Cov and, of those I can remember over the decades, some of my all time favourites from anywhere come to mind, specifically including an EE lady who has moved location but has been my absolute favourite for the last 3 years.

Edited by vivluvsme