Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AJ Stranger

Lucia Alternative.

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I've visited PN for a number of years, enjoying the posts and banter but not until now needing direct advice.

I had a two hour appointment with the wonderful Lucia last week and it has left me with a problem. I've now been officially 'spoiled' by her. Fantastic girl, great service and cracking personality, a combination which might be hard to find elsewhere. I'm looking to experience something similar with another young lady, but I'm not sure where to turn. It's not that I necessarily want to exactly relive the Lucia experience, but I'm now certainly looking to visit someone who is able to offer similar services coupled with a similar attitude. Maybe too big an ask, but I don't know, hence the request for advice from those that might know.

Now I know that Maxes has been mentioned on here countless times, however trying to draw an accurate picture of an overview of so many opinions is proving to be a confusing task. I mention Maxes as I find myself drawn to Poppy, her services and apparent enthusiasm coupled with her looks make me feel as though she may be a realistic proposition. Am I on the right track, or are there others out there which might fit the bill?

Any advice will be gratefully received. Have had too many disappointments over the years and as mentioned, now I've spent sometime with someone who REALLY knows and loves her job, I'm looking to maintain my new high standards hahaha.

Many thanks Guy's.

Poppy provides good service, but she is not young like Lucia.

Thanks for the reply Gunner.

To be honest, the age difference is probably the least of my concerns. Attitude, attractiveness and services are more important. Poppy looks gorgeous and her reported enthusiasm is definetly drawing me to her. Kelly, also from Maxes, was also another that caught my eye but the site is currently showing her as unavailable during the time I'm there.

I'm in Town for only a few hours next week, so will probably plump to make a booking with Poppy sooner rather than later, rather than risk leaving it too late and losing out.

Thanks again for the input.

No worries I sent you a pm with some additional information.