Victoria Kavanagh

Can I Pick Your Brains For Just A Momento?

12 posts in this topic

Well, time to be trying pastures new basically.  I'm going to be touring a lot more extensively over the future years to come and was wondering where do you guys look when comes to see if girls are touring your areas?  I just want to make sure that my future adverts are going to be worth the money and effort I'll be putting into them.

Hopefully I will get replies from guys from all over the UK, pritty please, as have many places i want to go and hopefully people to do lol.

many thanks and look forward to hearing from you all xx

I would love to know this too! As I want to start touring soon! Would be good to hear what others comment with. X

I can only speak for my preferences when searching; AW is the place to advertise tours. Just make sure you change your location as you move about, to show up in local search listings. Of course PN and or PLink are good places too. I'm sure others will suggest too :)

Hi Victoria - Yep, adultwork is the best place - that's where I look anyway and I'll be keeping my eye on to see when you turn up. It's a flexible site and you can keep us guys happy if you keep us posted on your tour schedule. 

Some of the best touring girls I've seen used AW. Their plan;

First they scanned the Reverse Bookings on AW.

Bid on all the offerings in areas that they fancied touring.

Once they pick up enough work to cover travel, hotel, food and any other expenses, they announce their tour.

Any extra work picked up is 90% profit.

Thank you to those who've replied so far. Deeply appreciate you taking time out x

Thinking out aloud and despite every major town/city having a number of quality ladies...it is always nice to see someone new from time to time...

From a personal point of view i only look here, Adultwork, Backpage and individual/Agency wesites...

The caveat to the above is when i am on the move there is no method to my madness and its pure potluck!!!

Eitherway, goodluck!!!

Hi Victoria,

Had a look at your new site and pics a bit earlier and think you look great in them!!!

As I have not been able to get up to see you for a while, I could well be interested in seeing you if your tours extend to London.

I do not think I have much to add to the advice, I agree AW is probably the best place to advertise where you are going to be. I would suggest that you put up your programme well  in advance of your visits and ask for early bookings or at least expressions of interest so you can gauge if a visit to that town is going to work.

There is lady from the N East who visits London fairly regularly and who I am sure would be happy to give you some advice. I will mail you privately later in the week about her.

Very best regards,

davidgood

Good info already given.

I don't do reverse bookings so wouldn't know if that works well.

But I would suggest adding the town you are going to to your current location town about a week or two before you are there so your profile shows up on searches by punters in that are. The n update it if you are on a tour to different places

Your profile could then mention the proposed dates for you being in that town (or list a diary of when and where) so you build a group of punters waiting for you to arrive.

Hi vic

Get your head round how tours work on aw. A proper aw tour can alert punters to someone coming to their area soon. Make sure you get the tour location postcode right.

Then on your profile page say where you are touring and the dates.

Hope it goes well

Hi vic

Get your head round how tours work on aw. A proper aw tour can alert punters to someone coming to their area soon. Make sure you get the tour location postcode right.

Then on your profile page say where you are touring and the dates.

Hope it goes well

You only had to change vic to viv and it could have been instructions to me on what to write ... 9 hours after I wrote it.

You missed the trick of a couple of typos to get the punter topause over your text that little bit longeur,

:)