Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
markimark08

Stephanie Formely With Sue Lee Croydon

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where Stephanie is working now?

She was with Suelee in croydon but is now working elsewhere, cant seem to find where though.

Any info appreciated.  In absence of that, a busty gfe thai recommendation would be good.  :)

Thanks.

Yep, I'd like to see her again too. Months ago she had a trip back to Thailand organised and shortly before leaving told me (and others) that she was giving it up. I got the impression she was just tired and didn't really need the money any more. The decision did seem final. I think I saw her on her "last day". I was a regular and she said she would welcome staying in touch. I haven't seen her again though recently we exchanged  a text. She sent a noncomittal reply when I suggested meeting up.

I'm guessing she got a decent boyfriend/someone to support her. Perhaps Suelee said as much.

Yep, I'd like to see her again too. Months ago she had a trip back to Thailand organised and shortly before leaving told me (and others) that she was giving it up. I got the impression she was just tired and didn't really need the money any more. The decision did seem final. I think I saw her on her "last day". I was a regular and she said she would welcome staying in touch. I haven't seen her again though recently we exchanged  a text. She sent a noncomittal reply when I suggested meeting up.

I'm guessing she got a decent boyfriend/someone to support her. Perhaps Suelee said as much.

Hi Steve

Thanks for the info.

I spoke to Suelee on Friday, she suggested Stephanie is working but i would have to find her on internet, i didn't push her for where - wish i had :)

Let me know if you happen to meet her by some chance, would love to see her again.