Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
highclasslover

Lucy At Maxes

14 posts in this topic

Ok - now I know who she is because she applied to my agency later. Her profile is up if anyone is looking for her.

Is she Phoebe on saucy London? Shame she has jumped up from £200 to £300. At that price doubt I would book her, there are better options

1 person likes this

Is she Phoebe on saucy London? Shame she has jumped up from £200 to £300. At that price doubt I would book her, there are better options

Guess she prefers to have her face blurred, something that Max doesn't do on his site.

Yes Phoebe. She has gone back to the prices she had before her one/two weeks stay at maxes.

I recognise Paola at Saucy who was also very briefly (again, a matter of a few days) on Maxes site as Daniella

Since you guys are so good at finding girls who change agencies, anyone have any idea where Kassey has moved to from Maxes? She hinted on their forum that she was moving elsewhere but couldn't reveal where.

Since you guys are so good at finding girls who change agencies, anyone have any idea where Kassey has moved to from Maxes? She hinted on their forum that she was moving elsewhere but couldn't reveal where.

Lucy has gone back on Allure and Kassey is going back to Hamiltons and going on Saucy and Bijoux

Lucy is back "exclusive" to Allure.

Lucy is back "exclusive" to Allure.

Yes she changed her mind.

Yes she changed her mind.

A bit fickle isn't she?

Lucy has gone back on Allure and Kassey is going back to Hamiltons and going on Saucy and Bijoux

Girl about town I don't know where you have gotten your info but Kassey didn't return to us

She is exclusive at Bijoux