Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duxbury

First Class

6 posts in this topic

Selly Oak, driving down..at about 11.30 this morning, spotted to ladies walking up the drive to the parlour, looked fit, wearing the kind of stone-washed bleached jeans much favoured by East Europeans! They'd just been for supplies in the grocery storeready fro the days shift no doubt. Always good to see the parlour girls in 'civvies', before dis-robing and slipping into Ann Summers!

Neat to know the place still going - so little information or news about it when asked on here.

I also like WGs wearing everyday clothes - if only they knew how much fuss they could save themselves if they realised a good number of punters prefer them straight off the street (so to speak).

Neat to know the place still going - so little information or news about it when asked on here.

I also like WGs wearing everyday clothes - if only they knew how much fuss they could save themselves if they realised a good number of punters prefer them straight off the street (so to speak).

Plus 1 for that! It is also a longer lasting undressing session, which, for me, is the best foreplay.

I'm not looking back through rose tinted glasses here but didn't these establishments seem more magical yonks ago? First class used to be busy and the girls really nice, now they are full of Romanians and other east Europeans that to me just seem really nasty (no offence intended - but they seem a bit rough and ready).  Also the language thing, [heavy east European accent] You want I suck cock now [/heavy east European accent] or [heavy east European accent] you fuck my arse £20 more monies [/heavy east European accent].  It's so off putting.  I guess whatever gets you going but to me it's off putting and ever so slightly trite.

Yes to that.

But there are still gems out there as good as the ones we remember fondly from the past.

Agree. I hate it when you speak to them and the dont understand me, and that they ask for more money. I'm going to actively hunt for non EE girls from now on. I'm fed up with cold distant service.

I do miss some of the sessions in gone gone by when the girl actually looked like she was enjoying herself usually with an English WG