London88

Advice?

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

New to the forum, and punting in general. I paid a visit to Crystal's in Islington on Saturday. Since then I've become more and more concerned about the CCTV that they had in the entrance. When I pressed the buzzer to go in, I was asked to look up at the camera before entering. Is this a regular thing? Does anyone think I could be in trouble with them having me on camera entering the brothel?

Advice would be greatly appreciated.

London88

Hi all,

When I pressed the buzzer to go in, I was asked to look up at the camera before entering. Is this a regular thing? Does anyone think I could be in trouble with them having me on camera entering the brothel?

Not unless you robbed them or on their banned list then don't worry.

CCTV is everywhere you go these days, walking down the streets, shops, pubs where you work etc, we are all recorded somewhere every day so unless you are up to no good you have nothing to worry about.  

Wouldn't worry about it. It's almost certainly for their own safety sake than anything concerning plod.

Anyway, you/we are all being tracked just by carrying our phones about and by the numerous CCTV about the land. I'd be more concerned about that than a security camera TBH.

It's a routine safety precaution for the establishment. If you had been a bunch of police or been wearing a mask etc you would not have been admitted. I would guess the tapes are deleted every few hours.

...put your mind at rest mate....just their security malarkey, plus hey your only going for a punt - its not like your breaking the law! :)