Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe Kisses

Condom ripping idiot

2 posts in this topic

Hi girls,felt i had to let you know that there is yet another punter afoot ripping condoms deliberatley. He is a very effeminate,unasuming individual.Light grey hair,quite well spoken with a scar on his top lip,slightly built with a biggish cock. . After banging on about how he cant come in a condom,never had a girlfriend,would love to enjoy the "intimacey" of sex without a johny he asked me to bend over the bed and took slightly too long inserting his into mine.I immediatly pulled away and low and behold ,the condom was nothing but a rubber ring at the base of his cock. Obviously he was shocked to the core at this discovery but as only a one solitary thrust had occured i found that hard to believe and told him so.I slapped on an extra safe with way to much lube and made him have mish with my hand at the base of his cock the whole time.I know for a fact he tried this same trick with another girl at one of my places of work so watch out for him please.He obviously has no regard for our health or any respect for our profession.This happened in milton keynes but he also mentioned he visits far and wide.xxx

Is he called Paul and rides a motorbike? If so I think I know who he is. He's been on my banned list for years and is an utter prick. He had the cheek to phone me again recently even though I told him never to contact me again. He is horrible.