Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LondonBoyUsa

Aussie Girls In London

8 posts in this topic

Any recommendations for Australian or New Zealander  girls in London.

Ideally offer in call and prefer natural over enhanced – the rest I am open to suggestions.

Thank you in advance

the only 1 i know of is ava green

Sisters Ivy and Hazel - respectively 'Ivyxivy.xoxo' and 'Hazel kitty' on AW - identify as Australian having (if I recall correctly) been born there though the family moved to Hungary when they were children so they don't really have the accent if that was the thing that you were looking for.  They are both reasonably priced but beyond those two you are starting to look at paying top Aussie dollar for an antipodean such as Ava Green, Jenna or Sienna on Bijoux, or Alexandra at City Butterflies who are all in the £300+ range (I haven't seen any of these ladies so cannot confirm the claimed nationalities or whether they are worth the cost but it does show that there are Australian and New Zealand WGs to be found in London).

Lauren Patrick.

Stella King.

Not seen either, but they are both reputed to be very attractive,

C

Ellison at maxes

jennabellarose on aw, inbetween london and liverpool

There was a Australian student working near s Wimbledon earlier in year sorry can't remember her name

thank you for all the tips I will report back one I have seen any of them

Sisters Ivy and Hazel - respectively 'Ivyxivy.xoxo' and 'Hazel kitty' on AW - identify as Australian having (if I recall correctly) been born there though the family moved to Hungary when they were children so they don't really have the accent if that was the thing that you were looking for. 

I met Ivy about a year ago and she was possibly one of the best punts I've ever had. I didn't think she had much of an accent (either Aussie or Eastern European), but I loved every minute with her.

And now this is the first I'm hearing she has a sister who's also a wg? wow! :D