Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gee2

Parlours In Reading

2 posts in this topic

Hi

Any recommendations for parlours in Reading please? There were a few around but they slowly seem to have dissapeared. I fond them useful for a quick visit after work especially if it is last minute decision to visit a lady and am pressed for time. At this time most of the ladies are already booked (many a week in advance!)

I used the Lounge on a few ocassions but no one seems to answer the phone. Have they also closed?

Thanks in advance for your help.

The Lounge is still open and taking calls. The web site is long out of date it seems though.

Had some great times there over the years but they became rarer and rarer. I guess a combination of an out-of-date setup (cramped rooms, naff high massage beds), an disinterested service more often than not and in the summer the place is a windowless oven.

Shame really as its perfectly located. I don't know the current line up that well to be honest, so there could be some gems working there.

Great memories of Karolina (now Milton Keynes) and Courtney (now working at Exclusive Girlfriends in Surry) :)