Prince Charlie

It's Now Even Cheaper To Get Your End Away!

36 posts in this topic

Just read this article in the Economist, and it seems we are now paying less than we did in 2006. Personally I don't think I'm paying less in total for my punting but  I'm definitely staying longer, but this is due to getting older rather than having more money to spend.

http://discover.economist.com/?a=21611074&p=LC&cid1=dis|984859|50126&cid2=UKSiteWhitelistLiberalCausesPayforSexCTOutbrain|[TRACKING]

That said I'm not sure that £235 an hour really is the average rate in London, I would have though it would have been less with the Thais and EEs

Edited by Prince Charlie

Just read this article in the Economist, and it seems we are now paying less than we did in 2006. Personally I don't think I'm paying less in total for my punting but  I'm definitely staying longer, but this is due to getting older rather than having more money to spend.

http://discover.economist.com/?a=21611074&p=LC&cid1=dis|984859|50126&cid2=UKSiteWhitelistLiberalCausesPayforSexCTOutbrain|[TRACKING]

That said I'm not sure that £235 an hour really is the average rate in London, I would have though it would have been less with the Thais and EEs

* $235  =  +/- £150   probably about right

To be picky, +/- surely doesn't mean approximately.

People have noticed that the common £60 AW half hour price is going up to £70 in very many instances.

In real terms I think Punting has got cheaper. I have been punting for what must be 15 years. The parlours in Leicester were charging after all the extras anything up to £200 per hour. When I first went to MK which would have been 2002? at a guess the rate was £120 per hour, yes there were some who charged less at £100 per hour, but the going rate for what must be 10 years has been the £120 per hour. It is a price that must punters can accommodate. Yes I know we would all like to get something for less, but let's face it the ladies are there to earn a living, and everything has got a lot more expensive in this time, especially as most ladies are looking to save for a future away from the industry. Logic dictates that at some point the price will have to rise. It may mean for some of us the end of the fun. But the truth is we have had a very good ride for a long time.

I think you also have to  take supply and demand into the equation. The number of girls offering services is increasing very quickly so there is more choice and competition. If you find a good girl who charges £100 why go elsewhere and pay say £140 if the service is no better?

I think you also have to take supply and demand into the equation. The number of girls offering services is increasing very quickly so there is more choice and competition. If you find a good girl who charges £100 why go elsewhere and pay say £140 if the service is no better?

You won't know the service will be any better or worse unless you've booked the £140 girl.

You may have great experiences with girls at the cheaper end of the price scale but you also may have bad experiences same goes for higher end as well.

I don't think people should base their punts on how cheap it can be. But I think you should have a maximum you'd spend for an hour etc.

You won't know the service will

I don't think people should base their punts on how cheap it can be. But I think you should have a maximum you'd spend for an hour etc.

I've always booked based on whether I like the look of the wg and her profile. Then feedback. Then if if her rate is within my limits I'll decide whether to book or not. I do have limits as to what I'm prepared to pay as I've seen a few excellent wg's who provide exactly the kind of service I like and they're very reliable. And bloody lovely! :)

Therefore I see absolutely no need to take a chance on a wg unknown to me if her rate is much higher than any of theirs, and they all charge similar rates within £20 or so.

That said as far as I'm concerned it's up to the service provider to charge what she likes, just as it's the clients choice as to whether they're prepared to pay it!

Edited by Burty

I've always booked based on whether I like the look of the wg and her profile. Then feedback. Then if if her rate is within my limits I'll decide whether to book or not. I do have limits as to what I'm prepared to pay as I've seen a few excellent wg's who provide exactly the kind of service I like and they're very reliable. And bloody lovely! :)

Therefore I see absolutely no need to take a chance on a wg unknown to me if her rate is much higher than any of theirs, and they all charge similar rates within £20 or so.

That said as far as I'm concerned it's up to the service provider to charge what she likes, just as it's the clients choice as to whether they're prepared to pay it!

I agree with you! There is no reason to pay more for someone if you have already found a WG that does the same things for less.

What I meant was if you see a £100 girl and a £140 and haven't met both of them, don't just go for the cheaper girl because she's cheaper you never know how the service might be!

I also agree it's the clients choice what he chooses to pay and I think all punters should have a maximum limit on how much they will pay or you'll be going poor very soon it's an addictive hobby I guess! Haha

Outside of London I would look to pay around £130 for my hour and so far it has been fine... although one gave spotless but very basic, feisty 'service' which I was expecting. I'd read her feedback beforehand and it stated this but just fancied visiting her the once. It was kind of Basil Fawlty-esque and I went away with a chuckle. Those breasts were stellar though. :)

London is a different animal and surprisingly very expensive given the competition so it will mean very selective meetings only for me.... which is pretty much all I do anyway. Little and good as they say.

I agree with you! There is no reason to pay more for someone if you have already found a WG that does the same things for less.

What I meant was if you see a £100 girl and a £140 and haven't met both of them, don't just go for the cheaper girl because she's cheaper you never know how the service might be!

I also agree it's the clients choice what he chooses to pay and I think all punters should have a maximum limit on how much they will pay or you'll be going poor very soon it's an addictive hobby I guess! Haha

You could say that, says the guy who's spent next year's punting budget in the last 2 months, haha!

You could say that, says the guy who's spent next year's punting budget in the last 2 months, haha!

Have you really!

Slow down! Hahaha x

Sixty quid doesn't go far these days does it Burty?  :D  I've got mine stashed for the year ahead, the trouble being that it's burning a hole in my pocket knowing "I could if I wanted to! ". 

If only I felt better.......... :D

Sixty quid doesn't go far these days does it Burty?  :D  I've got mine stashed for the year ahead, the trouble being that it's burning a hole in my pocket knowing "I could if I wanted to! ". 

If only I felt better.......... :D

I wish!! :rolleyes:

In real terms I think Punting has got cheaper. I have been punting for what must be 15 years. The parlours in Leicester were charging after all the extras anything up to £200 per hour. When I first went to MK which would have been 2002? at a guess the rate was £120 per hour, yes there were some who charged less at £100 per hour, but the going rate for what must be 10 years has been the £120 per hour. It is a price that must punters can accommodate. Yes I know we would all like to get something for less, but let's face it the ladies are there to earn a living, and everything has got a lot more expensive in this time, especially as most ladies are looking to save for a future away from the industry. Logic dictates that at some point the price will have to rise. It may mean for some of us the end of the fun. But the truth is we have had a very good ride for a long time.

Agree with GG on this. I started punting in 2004 in the East Midlands; at that point the going rate for both indies and parlours was £120/hr.  Ten years later parlours are still looking for £120/hr but indies now seem to range between £100 & £120/hr.  So across the board a small reduction in the hourly rate but a bigger reduction when inflation is taken into account.  As the article said the influx of EE's and the internet making it easier to get into this trade has led to a greater choice of girls and the competition this causes between them. 

Of course this means that voting UKIP could, eventually, hurt your punting £, not that I can see Labour or Conservatives using this argument! 

I think Cleggie's Flasher mac party AKA the Lib Dems, are considering this, they have already used the argument of legalizing Hard drugs and Brothels as part of their manifesto, so perhaps cheaper punting maybe their next suggestion for gaining votes.

It has become a very competitive market out there and looking at the recent comments on the MK who have you seen thread, key providers are turning to turnover rather than service to maintain a living. Monopoly's are not always great especially if by controlling the market service diminishes.

I started punting in 2012 - my first punt I paid £200 for the hour and my punting budget since then has ranged between £130 and can go up to £250 - possibly £300 but I have found that a higher price does not always reflect the quality of a punt.

I think £150 per hour is about the going rate for the ladies I see but for a longer punt the price is more favourable - £250 or £350 for a 3 hour cracking punt is perfect for me.

But I find I can't or don't punt for an hour - I always book 90 mins or 2 hours - less doesn't really work and I love an overnight booking (£800-£1000).

I know its a cash culture but I would love to pay electronically - not credit card but transfer - but understand why ladies prefer cash and that is fine by me.

I started punting in 2012 - my first punt I paid £200 for the hour and my punting budget since then has ranged between £130 and can go up to £250 - possibly £300 but I have found that a higher price does not always reflect the quality of a punt.

I think £150 per hour is about the going rate for the ladies I see but for a longer punt the price is more favourable - £250 or £350 for a 3 hour cracking punt is perfect for me.

But I find I can't or don't punt for an hour - I always book 90 mins or 2 hours - less doesn't really work and I love an overnight booking (£800-£1000).

I fully agree with the point that "a higher price does not always reflect the quality of a punt", and I prefer the longer meetings too, HP :) . As you point out, this can reduce the overall rate per hour to well below the "headline" rate for a single hour  :D .

As others have said here, it's down to the individual girl to set her rates and then down to the punter to make a decision whether or not to book her. Given an "upper limit" per booking, for reasons of simple strains on personal finances, is it not more important to choose your next punt for reasons of being attracted to physical characteristics, good reviews etc., etc., than simply the price ?  :wacko:

I think it's possible to "read between the lines" of a particular girls rates to some extent, by looking at them to find the sort of increased VFM for longer bookings mentioned here. If these reductions are obvious, is it not likely that the girl herself prefers the longer meetings ? An extra "tick" from me if this is the case  :wub: .

Conversely, if she offers 15 minute quickies for, say, £40 and 30 mins for, say, £60, and her "headline" rate of £120 is also applied to extra hours, it then seems to me that she prefers shorter bookings herself ( which is, of course, her prerogative ^_^ ), but would make me less likely to book her, as to me, this could indicate that she likes quantity over quality  :angry: , and probably she's not the sort of girl I prefer to spend longer times ( and my limited cash  :( ) with.

I'm in agreement with HP & KirkbyMan..

I'm another who rarely books less than 90 minutes - most of my punts have been 2 hours plus. I'd also agree about price not equalling quality of punt. I've never paid more than £260 for 2 hours and I've yet to be left feeling I want more from wg's I see around this rate. Therefore I see no need to go higher than that.

The wg I'm currently seeing charges £220 for 2 hrs and £300 for 3 - which is my usual booking with her.

I fully agree with the point that "a higher price does not always reflect the quality of a punt", and I prefer the longer meetings too, HP :) . As you point out, this can reduce the overall rate per hour to well below the "headline" rate for a single hour  :D .

As others have said here, it's down to the individual girl to set her rates and then down to the punter to make a decision whether or not to book her. Given an "upper limit" per booking, for reasons of simple strains on personal finances, is it not more important to choose your next punt for reasons of being attracted to physical characteristics, good reviews etc., etc., than simply the price ?  :wacko:

I think it's possible to "read between the lines" of a particular girls rates to some extent, by looking at them to find the sort of increased VFM for longer bookings mentioned here. If these reductions are obvious, is it not likely that the girl herself prefers the longer meetings ? An extra "tick" from me if this is the case  :wub: .

Conversely, if she offers 15 minute quickies for, say, £40 and 30 mins for, say, £60, and her "headline" rate of £120 is also applied to extra hours, it then seems to me that she prefers shorter bookings herself ( which is, of course, her prerogative ^_^ ), but would make me less likely to book her, as to me, this could indicate that she likes quantity over quality  :angry: , and probably she's not the sort of girl I prefer to spend longer times ( and my limited cash  :( ) with.

Not necessarily. It may be that she just offers the quickies to cover all bases and wage packets. Sometimes its not about what you prefer but about making sure you appeal to a more general financial market. Some guys can never or very rarely afford an hour even let alone two hours. Not everyone has that financial or time luxury that some of you guys do. Plus, not giving a discount on a second hour doesnt mean she doesnt prefer long bookings, that makes no sense at all.

Most parlour charge the same for the second hour or third hour as they do for the first so why should indies lower their fees. I offer discounts occasionally in general but most of the  time my second hour fee is the same as my first, lowering the second hour fee doesnt bring in more 2 hour bookings than having it set the same, my fees go down on the third hour. I prefer long bookings, I still offer a quickie service though and the reason I do this is because near the end of the month and the first week of the month people are more careful about what they are spending.

I prefer quality over quantity but unlike you I also live in the real world and you seem to forget that this is our livelihood, its not a hobby, its what pays our rents, mortgages, bills etc. This means that if having the quickies on my profile brings in a couple of extra bookings one week that wouldnt have been there then its all good for me. Your assumptions are incorrect. 

The simple fact is that if a girl offers a quickie for 40 and a half hour for 60 what she is actually trying to do is make the quickie LESS attractive as its only a 20 pounds jump to get double the time of a half hour. My quickie fee is 50, the parlours charge 50 for the quick and they are popular sometimes so i know that in mk 50 for a quickie is an acceptable fee. This is the one and only reason I offer it for this price other than the fact that I dont actually want to go down to 40 and 45 is a pain in the arse as you guys never bring the bloody fiver, been there tried that. I do it for the reasons I already stated, covering all wage brackets and time allowances. If I had the luxury of pretending Im OH so exclusive then I would probably only do hour bookings or longer, they are my preferred times. However, Im a mum, I can't afford to turn cash away to LOOK like I like longer bookings. I turn enough of it away because I dont like what I'm hearing over the phone or because they are not within my age range of acceptable. 

Your assumptions are incorrect, sometimes reading between the lines is just making assumptions..

How a wg structures her pricing does tend to have an effect on the length of time I'll book. A wg I've seen before charges £140 for an hour, £220 for 90 mins & £260 for 2 hours. Her hourly & 2 hourly rates are both the highest I've paid. I'll never book her for 90 minutes as the difference between her 90 minute & 2 hour rate is only £40, and that £40 will guarantee me a second and on a good day third round, which for me is a no brainer.

How a wg structures her pricing does tend to have an effect on the length of time I'll book. A wg I've seen before charges £140 for an hour, £220 for 90 mins & £260 for 2 hours. Her hourly & 2 hourly rates are both the highest I've paid. I'll never book her for 90 minutes as the difference between her 90 minute & 2 hour rate is only £40, and that £40 will guarantee me a second and on a good day third round, which for me is a no brainer.

I can  understand booking girls within a certain price range. I think most guys take the fee into consideration. I just dont understand someone assuming that a girl prefers shorter bookings just because she offers quickes or at more than half the fee of her half hour. To me this would indicate that a girl preferred the longer bookings. If you book 3 quickies with me in a row it comes to 150 but i charge 130 for an hour. Surely this would indicate that I prefer the longer bookings as the hour is better value. If I preferred the shorter bookings I would make them cheaper and therefore more attractive to guys seeking them. You wouldnt believe how many texts i get asking if ill give someone a quick blowjob for 30 quid. I dont accept them. I dont want a queue at my door of whambams x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

7 years ago I was paying £350 for 2 hours or £550 for 3 hours with the clock time being strictly observed

Now £230 for 2 hours with no clock watching which over ran to an extra 45 minutes.

Will pay £330 for 3 hours for next time as felt guilty for the overrun but had no extra cash to say thanks.

Not necessarily. It may be that she just offers the quickies to cover all bases and wage packets. Sometimes its not about what you prefer but about making sure you appeal to a more general financial market. Some guys can never or very rarely afford an hour even let alone two hours. Not everyone has that financial or time luxury that some of you guys do. Plus, not giving a discount on a second hour doesnt mean she doesnt prefer long bookings, that makes no sense at all.

Most parlour charge the same for the second hour or third hour as they do for the first so why should indies lower their fees. I offer discounts occasionally in general but most of the  time my second hour fee is the same as my first, lowering the second hour fee doesnt bring in more 2 hour bookings than having it set the same, my fees go down on the third hour. I prefer long bookings, I still offer a quickie service though and the reason I do this is because near the end of the month and the first week of the month people are more careful about what they are spending.

I prefer quality over quantity but unlike you I also live in the real world and you seem to forget that this is our livelihood, its not a hobby, its what pays our rents, mortgages, bills etc. This means that if having the quickies on my profile brings in a couple of extra bookings one week that wouldnt have been there then its all good for me. Your assumptions are incorrect.

One of the reasons I preferred seeing Independents rather than going to Parlours  <_<

I can't fault your logic for offering quickies, Chloe, as it's your livelihood and you're a working Mum looking after your family.

However, assuming you're making circa £100k per year ( see separate topic ), I find it hard to believe that you really need to do quickies if you prefer longer bookings ?

The simple fact is that if a girl offers a quickie for 40 and a half hour for 60 what she is actually trying to do is make the quickie LESS attractive as its only a 20 pounds jump to get double the time of a half hour. My quickie fee is 50, the parlours charge 50 for the quick and they are popular sometimes so i know that in mk 50 for a quickie is an acceptable fee. This is the one and only reason I offer it for this price other than the fact that I dont actually want to go down to 40 and 45 is a pain in the arse as you guys never bring the bloody fiver, been there tried that. I do it for the reasons I already stated, covering all wage brackets and time allowances. If I had the luxury of pretending Im OH so exclusive then I would probably only do hour bookings or longer, they are my preferred times. However, Im a mum, I can't afford to turn cash away to LOOK like I like longer bookings. I turn enough of it away because I dont like what I'm hearing over the phone or because they are not within my age range of acceptable. 

Your assumptions are incorrect, sometimes reading between the lines is just making assumptions..

I'm getting the idea that you think my assumptions are Incorrect, Chloe  :( !

I can  understand booking girls within a certain price range. I think most guys take the fee into consideration. I just dont understand someone assuming that a girl prefers shorter bookings just because she offers quickes or at more than half the fee of her half hour. To me this would indicate that a girl preferred the longer bookings. If you book 3 quickies with me in a row it comes to 150 but i charge 130 for an hour. Surely this would indicate that I prefer the longer bookings as the hour is better value. If I preferred the shorter bookings I would make them cheaper and therefore more attractive to guys seeking them. You wouldnt believe how many texts i get asking if ill give someone a quick blowjob for 30 quid. I dont accept them. I dont want a queue at my door of whambams x

However, I still believe that if a girl offers nothing less than an hours booking, and her rates for subsequent hours are much lower than that for a single hour, it surely has to be a reasonable assumption that she prefers longer appointments.

OK, maybe she's a "part timer" or even an "enthusiastic amateur", but this is quite an attractive idea for some us out here  :wub: in any event !

I've seen rates of £200 for the first hour but getting "down to" :wacko:  £400 for 3 hours, so the longer booking is very much better value for those of us who prefer these sort of meetings, and prefer to keep our "financial powder dry" for less frequent but really good quality meetings. Obviously the old adage that high price does not necessarily mean high quality still applies, but if I ( the customer, don't forget  ;) ) want to use my own assumptions for making my choice, I can't see how these assumptions can be seen as "incorrect" for me personally  :angry:

This modus operandi has served me well in the past and I've seen some Lovely Ladies, usually for longer bookings ( after the first, relatively short, exploratory meeting of probably 90 minutes ), so I can't agree with your opinion that my assumptions are totally incorrect, Chloe.

Having thought this one through for a while, I think you are the one who is "incorrect" in assuming that my assumptions are incorrect in this regard, Chloe  :mad:

As I already said, these assumptions have served me well in the past, and I believe that anything I can discover from an SP's "advertising" that makes me believe that we are more likely to "click" together, if and when we do meet, is all "good research" on my part  :)

If "preferred length of booking" ( even if only as perceived by me ) becomes even a small part of my research, then I think I am more likely to find the sort of SP I am going to get on well with ( both in and out of bed ) and see regularly, as a result.

It's difficult enough for we SS's to try to see the "real SP" behind the glossy advertising, so I think that any little hint we can pick up to the "Lady" ( sometimes  :( ) behind the "Profile" can only be for the better  :D