Nina

*R.I.P - Poshtotty - you will be missed by so many....*

29 posts in this topic

I have received a phone call to inform me that the very lovely Poshtotty passed away on Sunday.:)

Some of you may remember her from Natasha's parties at Aldgate though she also worked independently too.

RIP Chrissie, you were a gem.

I have received a phone call to inform me that the very lovely Poshtotty passed away on Sunday.:)

Some of you may remember her from Natasha's parties at Aldgate though she also worked independently too.

Im sorry. I never knew her but its always sad to hear about a soul leaving us.

I truely hope she is in a better place.

xxx

Passed away at 3am on Sunday the 13th of December. Cry

A MESSAGE FROM 'RACQUEL' AND 'THE DADDY' TO THOSE WHO KNEW POSHTOTTY

To those who knew Poshtotty, her passing will come as a shock I'm sure, but then didn't she just have a habit of shocking us all with her vibrant, fierce, cut-to-the-chase attitude to life? A more unique personality has yet to enter my life, that's for sure. Like a moth to a flame, you could be magnitised by her mere entrance into the room, and if you didn't know her, you just had to find out more. Once struck by the PT bug, there was an addiction I for one have never been able to explain. A very sad and early end for this beautiful lady.

The cause of death I can only (publicly) say is not related to the scene.

Racquel, The Daddy & Will1974 xx

I hope the mods won't mind pinning this for a little while.

i did not know her but likewise am very sad to hear of one of us passing and am very sorry to hear this.Rest in peace sweetheart.

I have been trying to post about this, since last night, but the post isn't being approved for some reason.... :D

I have posted on 'another' certain board and had no problems. In fact the mods have stickied it.

Racquel (The Daddy and Will500)

Did not know of her either but RIP PT. :angels:

I have been trying to post about this, since last night, but the post isn't being approved for some reason.... :D

I have posted on 'another' certain board and had no problems. In fact the mods have stickied it.

Racquel (The Daddy and Will500)

Firstly, our apologies for the delay.

It was not being approved because the Mods who had seen your post, which you have to admit was not the most coherent, did not have any idea of who you were talking about.

Therefore we were making background enquiries so that we could approve it.

As Nina and others know her then that is fine and it can/has been approved but it would have helped if you had PMd Galahad or one of the Mods explaining a bit of background.

Sorry, but as it was your first post - it needed checking.

Firstly, our apologies for the delay.

It was not being approved because the Mods who had seen your post, which you have to admit was not the most coherent, did not have any idea of who you were talking about.

Therefore we were making background enquiries so that we could approve it.

As Nina and others know her then that is fine and it can/has been approved but it would have helped if you had PMd Galahad or one of the Mods explaining a bit of background.

Sorry, but as it was your first post - it needed checking.

My sincerest apologies Ghengis, I was (am) not thinking straight.

Racquel

No need to apologise at all, was just trying to explain why we did not do as you required immediately.

My condolences for your loss, I did not know her but things like this are never easy.

As regards your ID, any ideas why it was deleted? PM me with the details and we will see if it can be reinstated.

I have received a phone call to inform me that the very lovely Poshtotty passed away on Sunday.:D

I never knew her, but remember her well as an Indy poster from another board.

Condolences to those who knew her.

I remeber her from the same board, a loss is always hard and I pass on my condolences.

I pass on my sincerist condolences. RIP.

Thank you Ghengis; for getting the sticky.

I have received a phone call to inform me that the very lovely Poshtotty passed away on Sunday.:D

I knew her well. She was a great character and will be sadly missed.RIP Chrissie

I am glad others remember her, she was special. :D

Chrissie was one of only two ladies who made me welcome when I started, mad as a box of frogs but good fun. She helped me to establish regular clients in London by introducing some of her own as she knew she would be retiring, something I can't see many who have started up since then would do.

No farewells were spoken, we did not say "goodbye",

You were gone before we knew it and only god knows why.

You left us precious memories that made us laugh and cry,

but the love you planted in our hearts no millionaire can buy......

RIP x x x

Thanks to Will, Racquel and The Daddy for passing on this very sad news. She will be remembered :D

Chrissy was one of a kind in so many ways. How very sad to hear that she is gone.

Chrissy you are one of a very small number of people who are quite

irreplaceable,

May your soul rest in peace.

She was a remarkable woman and, at first acquaintance, slightly terrifying - she did not suffer fools gladly. When you actually had a session with her she was very nice, and friendly, and enthusiastic.

I've only just seen this thread [catching up after the absence]

So sad to hear this, I'm sure she is in a better place. She was a unique warm person who no one could forget.

That's always a sad thing to hear. I never met the lady in question, but know others who did. Sleep well lass, you made your mark here! D xxx

RIP Chrissie ... I had the pleasure of meeting her a few times some years ago .... a lovely lady and will be missed ..

I have received a phone call to inform me that the very lovely Poshtotty passed away on Sunday.:confused:

Very sad. I never knew this lady but I hope she will be at peace now with the good Angels. R.I.P. xxx

I hope people do not take this in the wrong way, but as someone who has just narrowly ducked the scythe, when I die, I hope I don't go to the place where the Angels are as I shall find it terribly boring without all my mates.