spunkie74

Dressing Up "to" A Punt.

10 posts in this topic

We all know that dressing up can form part of a role play fantasy whether it be naughty schoolgirl and headmaster or sexy bunny girl, but has any one ever gone to a punt already 'kitted' out? I ask because I have a kind of weird desire to act out a naughty Father Christmas fantasy and begin by knocking of the door of the lady in full Santa outfit! I am sure now that the Xmas season is fast approaching I could probably get away with it! I wondered if any has ever done similar...

We all know that dressing up can form part of a role play fantasy whether it be naughty schoolgirl and headmaster or sexy bunny girl, but has any one ever gone to a punt already 'kitted' out? I ask because I have a kind of weird desire to act out a naughty Father Christmas fantasy and begin by knocking of the door of the lady in full Santa outfit! I am sure now that the Xmas season is fast approaching I could probably get away with it! I wondered if any has ever done similar...

Does this include me turning up on her doorstep wearing only a fur coat over suspenders and stockings ( and high heels, of course  :D )

Oh bugger !  :unsure:  Am I finally admitting my true self ?  :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Interesting angle spunkie (?). :)

I guess getting to empty your sac will be part of the fantasy?

But Santa only comes once a year

The thought that occurs to me is that it would have to be with someone you had seen at least a few times before as otherwise the idea of turning up in a costume that disguises your face would probably set the alarm bells ringing for any even moderately savvy and cautious WG.

I always wear my dinner jacket complete with a properly tied bow tie. It takes several minutes for removal but the ladies just love it!!

I always wear my dinner jacket complete with a properly tied bow tie. It takes several minutes for removal but the ladies just love it!!

I would have expected you to keep the bow tie on Paul, would be a great look with your birthday suit!

DG

I can think of two outcomes: either the girl will start laughing or she will kick you in the nuts.  Apparently some girls had bad experiences with thieves, so anything is possible.

You can always warn her you have a surprise for her.

I can think of two outcomes: either the girl will start laughing or she will kick you in the nuts.  Apparently some girls had bad experiences with thieves, so anything is possible.

You can always warn her you have a surprise for her.

That would rather take the edge off the surprise!

Does this include me turning up on her doorstep wearing only a fur coat over suspenders and stockings ( and high heels, of course  :D )

Oh bugger !  :unsure:  Am I finally admitting my true self ?  :ph34r:

All in the mind, of course  :D

I've never actually cross dressed on a real life punt, honest guys and gals  :unsure: