Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boardyhell3

Penny Lee

6 posts in this topic

has any one seen penny lee on saucy london,she looks extremely sexy

many thanks

I like Saucy as an agency but the lady in question is £50 cheaper on AW where she is Amorous Adrianna.

I saw her via AW a few months ago.  It was something of a mixed experience with some very good points and some pretty poor ones.

I initially tried calling her but got no answer so moved to text which proved to be the best way to get a response and all contact was by text until we actually met.

The first time I contacted her I was trying to arrange a booking for a few days ahead which is how I prefer to organise things and she told me she would not be available on the day I wanted as she was going away for a few days but when the day in question came round she was showing on AW as available today so I'm not sure what was happening there.

The next time I waited until she was showing as available today and tried to book her for that day.  She was unable to do the early afternoon appointment I asked for as she had college but suggested a later time which I agreed to.

As it turned out the time she had suggested was literally the earliest possible time she could do.  I arrived at her address on time but got no answer to my bell.  I met her as I turned to leave as she was only getting back from college at that very minute.

This meant as I was sorting myself out in the flat (shower, etc) so was she!  We took turns in the bathroom and I sat in the lounge as we chatted while she did her make-up.  I like a bit of a chat and a slow build-up so it wasn't a problem for me but I can imagine that someone who liked to move straight into the action would have been annoyed.

Pics are very close to how she looks in real life.  She is very pretty and has a good figure.  If anything, she seemed to me to be slimmer and more fresh-faced than the pictures suggested.  Fluent English, good to talk to, friendly.  She is interested in fashion and design and seemed to have made a particular effort with her lingerie.  Flat was decent.

Moving to the bedroom the service was very good: excellent DFK, OWO and she insisted on me fingering her which she received enthusiastically while we know many WGs don't like fingers from clients, sex was energetic and fun.

As I was leaving at the end of the hour her intercom buzzed and as I left the block there was a guy waiting outside so I got the impression that she had arranged back-to-back bookings but I could be wrong.

All in all, then, some big positives (looks, service, personality) and some big negatives (comms left a lot to be desired, poor organisation of time meaning no room for her to prepare before the appointment and possible back-to-back bookings).  I would say the first outweigh the second.  I still have her hot-listed and would be willing to see her again.

Penny Lee on Saucy London is Polish and DanLeno has already posted her AW moniker: Amorous Adrianna

I can only echo what DanLeno has written - she is a strange one.

Very unreliable and always tried to persuade me to see her friend - who is well-reviewed on AW, but badly reviewed on other sites by punters!

Her friend is Lovely Annuska.

i had a client who adored her but cant comment myself!

I like Saucy as an agency but the lady in question is £50 cheaper on AW where she is Amorous Adrianna.

I saw her via AW a few months ago.  It was something of a mixed experience with some very good points and some pretty poor ones.

I initially tried calling her but got no answer so moved to text which proved to be the best way to get a response and all contact was by text until we actually met.

The first time I contacted her I was trying to arrange a booking for a few days ahead which is how I prefer to organise things and she told me she would not be available on the day I wanted as she was going away for a few days but when the day in question came round she was showing on AW as available today so I'm not sure what was happening there.

The next time I waited until she was showing as available today and tried to book her for that day.  She was unable to do the early afternoon appointment I asked for as she had college but suggested a later time which I agreed to.

As it turned out the time she had suggested was literally the earliest possible time she could do.  I arrived at her address on time but got no answer to my bell.  I met her as I turned to leave as she was only getting back from college at that very minute.

This meant as I was sorting myself out in the flat (shower, etc) so was she!  We took turns in the bathroom and I sat in the lounge as we chatted while she did her make-up.  I like a bit of a chat and a slow build-up so it wasn't a problem for me but I can imagine that someone who liked to move straight into the action would have been annoyed.

Pics are very close to how she looks in real life.  She is very pretty and has a good figure.  If anything, she seemed to me to be slimmer and more fresh-faced than the pictures suggested.  Fluent English, good to talk to, friendly.  She is interested in fashion and design and seemed to have made a particular effort with her lingerie.  Flat was decent.

Moving to the bedroom the service was very good: excellent DFK, OWO and she insisted on me fingering her which she received enthusiastically while we know many WGs don't like fingers from clients, sex was energetic and fun.

As I was leaving at the end of the hour her intercom buzzed and as I left the block there was a guy waiting outside so I got the impression that she had arranged back-to-back bookings but I could be wrong.

All in all, then, some big positives (looks, service, personality) and some big negatives (comms left a lot to be desired, poor organisation of time meaning no room for her to prepare before the appointment and possible back-to-back bookings).  I would say the first outweigh the second.  I still have her hot-listed and would be willing to see her again.

thanks dan,i will take a look at her

I've seen Penny several times and I have always found her to be very reliable. She is not always available but that is not the same thing as being unreliable. Whenever she has committed to a booking it has always taken place. I've found email to be the best way to contact her.

Services wise she is very much a gfe. I like her very much so would not hesitate to recommend her.