The Happy Punter

Punter Sigh - A Solitary Pleasure

43 posts in this topic

I got my results (if that is the right phrase) from Dean Street Express the other day - have to say a great place to get tested - best I have ever been to - friendly, welcoming and efficient.

Will definitely go nowhere else from now on - perfect for me and actually, don't laugh, a really positive experience - I am not kidding - I thought it was the NHS at its best.

Again just as an aside and I know this is probably often discussed but the nurse said, 'Do you always use a condom' and I am like, 'You are kidding, yes I always use a condom' but then said a little sheepishly but not for OWO - I was thinking she was going to give me either a lecture or a bollocking but she just said that was very low risk - amazing how views vary on this - but if I had to give up OWO I probably wouldn't punt.

Anyway when my results were texted through to me - I did as I usually do and sighed a big sigh of relief - it is a really enjoyable sigh, a little euphoric even (I know only tests for last 3 months etc) and really heartfelt

I always offer up a little thank you too to all the lovely ladies I have seen for being so brilliant in this area and always looking out for my sexual health - I do I mouth the words, 'thank you' makes me chuckle that I that but I do! :).

This 'sigh' which I now call 'my Punter sigh' got me thinking about other Punter's Sigh's I have:

For example:

I sigh with relief every time I successfully navigate my way safely and soundly to a ladies location and find myself ensconced not just in her bosom but just simply her flat.

I sigh with relief every time I open the door and the lady is just my kind of girl and looks fantastic.

I sign with relief after a punt when I get home safely and soundly - after a great punt.

But these sighs are a solitary experience - I can never share them with anybody and there is a kind of loneliness in that - don't get me wrong though I am grateful for it as I enjoy my secret life immensely but it has its own private pleasures and pains and indeed sighs! :)

1 person likes this

Good u are disease free!  I'm no expert but such things as Chlaymidia are easy to treat anyway!   I had NSU and they give U anti biotics anyway.  All the tests came back negative.  At the time I hid the tablets in a vitamin bottle!! Trick of the trade!   Partners knows what I have done so last time I went I was open and said I had neg results.  But I know what U mean regarding a lonely experience!

Good u are disease free!  I'm no expert but such things as Chlaymidia are easy to treat anyway!   I had NSU and they give U anti biotics anyway.  All the tests came back negative.  At the time I hid the tablets in a vitamin bottle!! Trick of the trade!   Partners knows what I have done so last time I went I was open and said I had neg results.  But I know what U mean regarding a lonely experience!

ha ha ha that made me smile 'disease free' I much prefer having 'negative results' (which ironically are positive results) than being 'disease free' but you are so right - the blunt harsh truth remains - yes all fine and dandy disease free!

Yeah for sure a your on your own experience - but as I say the staff at Dean St were just so nice to me - I am upfront about using CSW's why wouldn't I be - interestingly Dean St is where a lot of gay guy's go and the nurse thought I was gay - I have to say the men I waited with were really nice and friendly - made such a difference.

But yeah I am not complaining about the solitary nature of punting - or anything like that its just there are some moments when I just let out a huge sigh of relief! :)

I sigh when she says  ,   "  can you give me the money now , please "   

I sigh when she says  ,   "  can you give me the money now , please "

You wait to be asked?? :o

Where's that learned something new thread when you need it?? ;)

1 person likes this

I thought when she said can we sort out the paperwork I had to sign a disclaimer or agreement that you are responsible for your own risks and STD's!  I didn't realise she meant give me the money first and I will be nice to you!  Early experience!

My latest sigh will be the subject of a new topic... when my 'man flu' (thanks Burty) has eased off.  :(

Hope it's not Ebola. :blink:

My favourite "punter sigh" follows the pleasure of making her come at the same time as I do  :wub:

An unfortunately rare occurrence for me these days  :unsure:

Thanks for the post

1st time i've heard about dean street express. i already knew about 56 dean street but this looks ace.

Just mouth swabs and a blood test. none of that horrible penis swab anymore  :eek:

Thanks for the post

1st time i've heard about dean street express. i already knew about 56 dean street but this looks ace.

Just mouth swabs and a blood test. none of that horrible penis swab anymore  :eek:

No problem - yes Dean St Express is if you have no symptoms - I didn't have a mouth swab - not sure why - just urine tested and blood test.  I was there just over an hour and as I say their professionalism and frankly kindness and friendliness made it really a positive experience for me.  My previous experiences of STD clinics in the North West of the UK have been pretty desultory - Manchester especially was dire. So really glad came across Dean St Express.  My understanding is if I have any symptoms then I am to make an appointment at 56 Dean's Street.  The great thing was I got all my results 6 hours later - done and dusted in a day.

Yes I know the feeling even if you do not do anything unprotected. The one I went to I had to wait days for the results but the place itself was quite good somewhere near Chelsea.

However a friend recently caught the clap from owo with a respectable girl, nothing too serious but still abit of a shock. Personally I do not do anything unprotected or RO and even kissing only on lips, this way no chances of catching owt.

1 person likes this

On the check in iPad questionnaire does it ask outright if you use sex workers? Plus was you offered the Hep B jab?

Everything covered , no RO and gentile kissing. Do you feel like you are missing out? Risk is everywhere. If your same mate got run over would you stop crossing roads?

Just genuine curiosity, not trying to lecture

1 person likes this

On the check in iPad questionnaire does it ask outright if you use sex workers? Plus was you offered the Hep B jab?

Non the ipad questionnaire doesn't enquire about CSW's - interestingly it does ask if you have had sex with women from Africa or South East Asia.

Yes offered Hep B jab but already immunized - the blood test though confirmed my immunity which was nice.

The nurse was interesting because she was very laid back about OWO in terms of remote low risk - I do appreciate not everyone shares this view - but as I say protected FS is a given but OWO is a must for me - have tried OW for me its OWO or no punt - so a definite must for me on the service front.

I'm so glad that this clinic has opened. One of the reasons i stopped was that it was a hassle travelling half way across town to a decent GUM but still needing to take day off work. Can pop upto this first thing on a Saturday morning instead :)

I'm so glad that this clinic has opened. One of the reasons i stopped was that it was a hassle travelling half way across town to a decent GUM but still needing to take day off work. Can pop upto this first thing on a Saturday morning instead :)

Indeed, it is very convenient and ideally located - has sure been a great find for me - a punting necessity a decent quality STD clinic! :)

Oh one more thing I forgot to mention was - I told the nurse I enjoy the lovely company of escourts and asked how often she thought I should get checked thinking she's day every 3 months but she said every 6 months.

Indeed, it is very convenient and ideally located - has sure been a great find for me - a punting necessity a decent quality STD clinic! :)

Oh one more thing I forgot to mention was - I told the nurse I enjoy the lovely company of escourts and asked how often she thought I should get checked thinking she's day every 3 months but she said every 6 months.

depends how many you see. if you are a regular then i would still go every 3 months. Incubation for many is 4 weeks so every 12 weeks would be best practice. it's free so why not, 

Everything covered , no RO and gentile kissing. Do you feel like you are missing out? Risk is everywhere. If your same mate got run over would you stop crossing roads?

Just genuine curiosity, not trying to lecture

Well if he got run over I would find the nearest zebra crossing

I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything I get enjoyment from the meeting and peace of mind. OW is fine for me and owo would probably shorten the appointment for me lol but have never done it with anyone. And RO and dfk doesn't bare thinking about - no guarantee the girl has properly washed mouth.

Well if he got run over I would find the nearest zebra crossing

I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything I get enjoyment from the meeting and peace of mind. OW is fine for me and owo would probably shorten the appointment for me lol but have never done it with anyone. And RO and dfk doesn't bare thinking about - no guarantee the girl has properly washed mouth.

My god you really are a troll arnt you. Yay we have a new one. Lucky girls out there who get you eh

My god you really are a troll arnt you. Yay we have a new one. Lucky girls out there who get you eh

Quiet day at the office?

I'm simply stating my preferences what is your problem? Not everyone is a risk taker when it comes to life and death.

Quiet day at the office?

I'm simply stating my preferences what is your problem? Not everyone is a risk taker when it comes to life and death.

hahaha ahhh bless ya, still  using the newbie insults that half the forum tried 5 years ago lol but it does back up my opinion that you are a troll lol

Its sunday, in case you haven't noticed lol

Edited by Chloe Kisses
2 people like this

hahaha ahhh bless ya, still  using the newbie insults that half the forum tried 5 years ago lol but it does back up my opinion that you are a troll lol

Its sunday, in case you haven't noticed lol

So he's a troll because he's willing to state his opinion? 

Looking at some of your posts CK, you seem to forget that punters pay women for sexual gratification - if we don't want to do what you like, tough - just take the money for services rendered, then both sides have got what the "contract" states. After all if I go into a restaurant, I don't invite the cook to sit and dine with me.

Quiet day at the office?

ha ha ha that made me laugh....if I may so, out loud....for me the real devil do care, risk takers, are guys out on the pull, one night stands, barebackers (not even sure that is a word) on a Friday, Saturday night in any UK city.

For me visiting a professional escourt, who knows more about sexual health than the bloody Department of Health is like so pedestrian compared to these guys - I am flattered and amused that I may be dicing with death every time I enjoy OWO.

Thank you for making my Sunday :)

Quiet day at the office?

You may care to consider that the mortality rate from

breathing fresh air is

100%!

Non the ipad questionnaire doesn't enquire about CSW's - interestingly it does ask if you have had sex with women from Africa or South East Asia.

Yes offered Hep B jab but already immunized - the blood test though confirmed my immunity which was nice.

The nurse was interesting because she was very laid back about OWO in terms of remote low risk - I do appreciate not everyone shares this view - but as I say protected FS is a given but OWO is a must for me - have tried OW for me its OWO or no punt - so a definite must for me on the service front.

I take both OWO and OW and I have had a couple of wonderful OW where the lady was quite deep and it felt great!! I think I said at the time that feels good and usually I am quite quiet!! :)