jay07

Possibly Punt Advice

6 posts in this topic

Good evening,

I hope the good people on this forum can help. I've been punting for around 7 years around south Wales and have had the pleasure of visiting London a handful of times for work. The time in the city have been mixed with regards to my punting experience. However I'm planning on retiring around Christmas and would like to have my last punt in London.

I shall be visiting early December and would like to have a meeting which will leave lasting memories (for the right reasons). I don't really have a type of girl, which makes it impossible to narrow it down. I do however have a few essentials which include DFK, owo, GFE with a twist of PSE and ideally anal as I've yet to try it.

Budget wise I have a maximum of £250 for an hour or 1.5hrs. I've searched on AW and read through many of the threads on here and am finding it increasing difficult, your guidance would be welcome.

I have had Poppy from Maxes Angels (within budget), Lia Amelia and Verity (out of budget) on a wish list for a while. 

Also in my hast to post this thread I've mistyped the title. It should read 'Last punt advice'.

Thank you in anticipation

Jay

Edited by jay07

Ameera on AW will blow your socks off for £240 for 2 hours

No anal though

If Asians float your boat then Tiffany on invasians is no holes barred ;)

Hi, Jay.

Lia's reputation is well-known, though I have not met her.

I am more or less retired but about to have my 20th encounter with -Bombshel- from AW. She is £200 per hour: in her late 20's.

I have also met the lovely and very different Amica Bentley, aka KinkyDirtyBitch. She is right at the top of your price-range at £250 per hour, also on AW but you will be able to check her out through various videos freely available on the web; includung her "Fake Taxi" video. She is really about 42 years old but you would never believe it when you look at her. She regularly gets asked for ID to buy alcohol.

C

Going to search Aw later for the names mentioned. Hopfully I can arrange a meeting to remember.

Thank you all for the advice.

Lia Amelia is Lia_Loves on AW, I think.

Hwyl.

C