Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pob

Miyoko Girls Guildford

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone been to or tried this place out recently?

There doesn't seem to be much info regarding the ace parlours on this site, there are several that im tempted to try around the surrey/s.w London area but I don't really like venturing into places that haven't been reviewed. Any recommendations, preferably Asian?

Miyoko girls Guildford is just a standard Asian/Japanese parlour at a better than average venue with an above average price. I've been there just once a year or so ago.

Personally I would prefer meeting a specific Asian girl rather than risking pot luck at a parlour.

Some advertise as individuals on AW while working at a parlour - usually 1 week at a time.

Also there are several (cheaper) Thai places in the area which you could try. Have a look on AW.

Also there are several (cheaper) Thai places in the area which you could try. Have a look on AW.

Can you recommend a particular Thai place please as none of the ones on that site have any feedback.

Thanks

Sorry, no Pob cant recommend anything specific, haven't been to a Thai Parlour for ages now. I would just do the usual AW search and avoid the young girls  (I am the wrong side of 50!). I do remember some quite good reviews (on Punternet) of a Thai place in Guildford but they are fairly old now (2012); that might be a good place to start.