Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dickydiver

York Providers

9 posts in this topic

Hi there. I am likely to have a few hours to kill in York later this week. The National Rail Museum has its' charms but I am also wondering whether anyone has any recommendations for WG's in the City (I don't really want to head out to Leeds if I can help it)

Looking for (maybe) a tallish, 20's to early 30's, slim to Amazonian (not too cuddly though!) Caucasian giving a GFE, etc for up to £150 per hour. Non rip-off and performance reliability a must. 

Grateful for any recommendations gals and guys.

Cheers - DD

The review section carries 72 reviews but I was surprised to see that none are more recent than July 2013.

If I were in your shoes I would be very tempted to call Cat, but  appreciate that she does not meet all your criteria.

Thanks Porker Paul.

Have to say that the National Rail Museum is looking the best activity (with due respect to the good WG's of York City).

DD

If there's no-one in York who attracts you, I gather that a number of Leeds ladies will travel to York - it's only 25 minutes by train.

Yorklynx - perhaps a little older than you specified but she is superb.

Edited by jonker

...anyhow, thanks chaps but I had a very enjoyable day at the NRM. As it was considerably cheaper too, I'll be heading to a favourite London Indi very soon. ^_^  

I had a punt with Cat back in October and it was very pleasant indeed.  I also went for coffee with the former Champagne of York with whom I punted years ago and she's still looking good and living in Harrogate.

One assumes all york providers are offering watersports at the moment :-)