oddbloke

Cold Weather Cock Shrinkage, Warmup Time Needed

24 posts in this topic

With the change in the weather punters are experiencing cock shrinkage, and in general we need some warm up time for the punt to proceed properly.

Therefore 15 minute quickies can no longer be undertaken.

I will drive you to your next punt in my car which has heated front seats. You are welcome to get your equipment out and warm it up as we go.

1 person likes this

I will drive you to your next punt in my car which has heated front seats. You are welcome to get your equipment out and warm it up as we go.

Not quite what I had in mind...........................

Just ask her to suck harder and HOOVER thàt willy up to attention

Just ask her to suck harder and HOOVER thàt willy up to attention

Oh God.... Chloe's given me a semi now.   :D

Give me a minute.....................

I thought I was the only one who considered this..

I have just mentioned something like this to the woman I am seeing on Thursday to have the heating (and kettle) on. 

Serious topic this.

I do hope you have washable seatcovers Paul!

1 person likes this

Maybe....just maybe....the heat from you right hand keep the shrinkage  was happening.

Better yet.! Maybe, you need to get a woolen cock glove to wear before exiting into the cold outdoors.

Had a punt today, the young lady was so cold she squatted over the electric heater before starting,thought she was going to do herself an injury... I had to warm my hands up as well as they were too cold apparently... parlour heating had broken... 

I thought I was the only one who considered this..

I have just mentioned something like this to the woman I am seeing on Thursday to have the heating (and kettle) on. 

Serious topic this.

She's not going to boil it for you, is she?? :eek: !!

wg have been practising on frozen walnut whips, to effect some skill at arousing the punter under extreme weather conditions.

She's not going to boil it for you, is she?? :eek: !!

Oh god, I hope not. She is not a dominatrix but you never know for sure what's going to happen behind a closed door. 

One word, gentlemen. Damart! Not only keeps the wedding tackle warm, the style and designs drive women wild!!!!!

With the change in the weather punters are experiencing cock shrinkage, and in general we need some warm up time for the punt to proceed properly.

Therefore 15 minute quickies can no longer be undertaken.

I was thinking the opposite: I received an email at the weekend from a guy who was 'introduced' to me not via this business and we kept exchanging ideas about technology and life in general when all of a sudden he started telling me about his 'Sunday morning fantasy', his 'biggie', that he would pin me down and what he would do to me.  I was wondering: will all this cold outside, do guys get a 'cock ooomph' when they hit the warmth inside or worse, when under the duvet?  

I was thinking the opposite: I received an email at the weekend from a guy who was 'introduced' to me not via this business and we kept exchanging ideas about technology and life in general when all of a sudden he started telling me about his 'Sunday morning fantasy', his 'biggie', that he would pin me down and what he would do to me.  I was wondering: will all this cold outside, do guys get a 'cock ooomph' when they hit the warmth inside or worse, when under the duvet?  

I like this time of year as for me things seem to be a lot firmer when growing from being tight, cold and shrivelled like walnuts, rather than being warm, half way there and being very floppy and dangly, but that maybe just me.

I like this time of year as for me things seem to be a lot firmer when growing from being tight, cold and shrivelled like walnuts, rather than being warm, half way there and being very floppy and dangly, but that maybe just me.

Well... that's just put me right off my porridge. :(

LOL. That's taking care in the community to the extreme. With me cold weather not only results in cock shrinkage but also more frequent (and frantic) rushing to the loo to pee. Bloody prostate! I live in London so I get to most punts via public transport and in cold weather I'm often galloping!

Its the poor old soul that I feel sorry for that has to sit on Pauls passenger seat after the person who has warmed his tackle!  And heat can generate certain smells so perhaps a visit to the fish and chip shop will cover up any fishy odours!! 

Its the poor old soul that I feel sorry for that has to sit on Pauls passenger seat after the person who has warmed his tackle!  And heat can generate certain smells so perhaps a visit to the fish and chip shop will cover up any fishy odours!! 

Oh I just assumed the next one on that seat would be Paul  ;)  :D cheap thrills n all  :lol:

1 person likes this

The sale of willy warmers is about to shoot up LOL

Oh God.... Chloe's given me a semi now.   :D

Give me a minute.....................

just a semi....Im loosing my touch goddamit  ^_^

No, gone for now are the days of seeing floppy warm testicles dancing up and down every time you touch the cock..as for the walnuts, thats cool, they fit in your mouth far easier than the floppy doppys of summer  :D

Poor bugger came to see me the other morning for a soapsuds massage, I arrived to discover the electric had been turned off for some doings or other, only went back on ten minutes before he arrived so it was a bit chilly even with the heating whacked up full AND my fan heater on...I of course did my best to warm him up  :lol:

1 person likes this

A nice assisted soapy bath gets my tackle up and running but l normally have 90 minutes bookings so a bit of fun in the bath is most welcoming :D

Edited by djs4862