giggity

Girls With Grey, Hazel Or Green Eyes, Or Dimpled Cheeks

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Are there any recommended girls out there with grey eyes? I'd like to fuck very light hazel or green-eyed girls too - basically I have a thing for those eyes which give that dreamy sultry look. Grey has the best effect.Think Adriana Lima eyes.

A few other unique facial feature faves of mine are dimpled cheeks, elfish noses (ones which point upwards) and braided blonde hair. Is it a reasonable request to make to get a girl to braid her bangs before the punt, given it takes quite some time to do it?

Hi guys,

Are there any recommended girls out there with grey eyes? I'd like to fuck very light hazel or green-eyed girls too - basically I have a thing for those eyes which give that dreamy sultry look. Grey has the best effect.Think Adriana Lima eyes.

A few other unique facial feature faves of mine are dimpled cheeks, elfish noses (ones which point upwards) and braided blonde hair. Is it a reasonable request to make to get a girl to braid her bangs before the punt, given it takes quite some time to do it?

So basically you want someone to plait their fringe. I doubt that would take that long if someone knows how to do a basic plait, its  not very hard and every girl who has ever had hair or friends with some knows how to plait 

Bangs=Fringe

Braid=Plait

I take it your are american or canadian x

I wouldn't know the colours of the eyes of the girls I've seen as they keep them closed!!!

Ha ha, I have grey eyes, upturn nose and tend to sleep with plats........... but not keen in meeting guys who introduce themselves with: 'hi, I am punternet member X'.  It really puts me off, sorry.