Beedlebum

Ladies - Do You Actually Enjoy Being Rimmed?

91 posts in this topic

Or is it something you just do because the guy seems to be into it?

I only ask as I quite enjoy giving but recently have found the response to my efforts to be somewhat underwhelming :-(

Your comments and advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Not me, but I can tolerate it lightly and briefly.

Unless you know the girl you may encounter the problem that rimming is foreplay for anal and if the girl doesn't offer anal or it hasn't been discussed, may worry that you are trying to get her do anal without 'permission'. Some don't like being licked from stem to stern for hygiene reasons. I do it mainly with known A lovers and most do a lot more than tolerate it lol.

i love it!

1 person likes this

I dont mind it, it can feel nice if done correctly. I dont like javelin tongue being shove suddenly into my ass though. That brings rimming to a close sharpish

...so nice to hear that this oh so delicious and intimate of foreplay is appreciated if done in a pleasurable way - I enjoy this immensely but I find the phrase itself 'rimming' to be rather cold and forensic - but I am not creative enough to think of an alternative.

Only after she has just climbed out of a nice hot bath.  ;)   With the best will in the world it is a place which will hold all manner of bacteria and after an hour or so driving/walking/sitting/writhing they will be multiplying like crazy.

Personal choice of course. :)

Or is it something you just do because the guy seems to be into it?

I only ask as I quite enjoy giving but recently have found the response to my efforts to be somewhat underwhelming :-(

Your comments and advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

As you can see from the comments so far, anything involving bum gets the most extreme responses from the ladies.

well the butt has the most nerve endings in the body, so i'm sure with the right amount of careful teasing it'd make any person light up with delight hehe.

but yeah, the lady has to be fresh & squeaky clean and have an amazing tuchus for me to wanna indulge.

As you can see from the comments so far, anything involving bum gets the most extreme responses from the ladies.

'Tolerate', 'love', 'hot' and 'don't mind' do not seem like the most extreme of responses to me.

No, don't enjoy it. And don't offer or accept it as it's totally unhygienic to me (I kiss/french kiss a lot during my bookings, errrr...).

Only after she has just climbed out of a nice hot bath.  ;)   With the best will in the world it is a place which will hold all manner of bacteria and after an hour or so driving/walking/sitting/writhing they will be multiplying like crazy.

Personal choice of course. :)

This reminds me of a guy I met, not via this business, and after staying for quite a while down there he said: 'bloody hell, even your bottom smells nice'.  What I did not tell him is that I was so pleasantly surprised on so many occasions before, I wasn't going to let that occasion go away without giving him the chance to believe he conquered Kilimanjaro.  Although until now I keep smiling remembering how he was sniffing his fingers wondering how they can smell so well?  Well, I do not eat roses, I just use rose soap...... :)

1 person likes this

Some WG seem to like to be rimmed. One WG became very wet, although I didn't touch her vagina during rimming.

I will just lick, not penetrate with my tongue (which would be unhygienic). I have just once penetrated a WG with my tongue, but my tongue went very deep in her arse, although I didn't expect that it was very easy. Maybe she relaxed her arse muscles which enabled me to penetrate.

Like OEP, I would usually only rim a girl as a prelude to anal and only if I knew she was well prepared for it.

I find that most ladies who really like anal are happy with some preliminary bum licking.

Regards,

davidgood

I've been rimmed once and it's was great. I was going to return the favour but she used a vibrating butt plug on herself instead so I lost the mood.

The girl I'm seeing next week has it on her likes list but no anal.

If she's up for it I'll give it a try. No sticking the tounge deep in just in case.

i have rimming on my profile but not anal

BIG difference in a tounge to a cock!

1 person likes this

Like OEP, I would usually only rim a girl as a prelude to anal and only if I knew she was well prepared for it.

I find that most ladies who really like anal are happy with some preliminary bum licking.

Regards,

davidgood

Not necessarily.  It takes lots of trust for a guy to be doing this: the trust the girl is clean, the trust that his service will be appreciated etc

Interesting question from a male perspective. Naturally we'll have different views on whether to be the licker but surprised anyone wouldn't enjoy being the lickee. For me it is the most exquisite pleasure, right up there at the top although not orgasmic of course.

I also very much like to do the rimming if the lady is clean and would be pretty disappointed if it wasnt enjoyed by the recipient

i have rimming on my profile but not anal

BIG difference in a tounge to a cock!

I don't allow penetration in my botty but gently licking it feels lovely and I don't presume they are after anal sex if they choose to rim me.

We all have our own bounderies but i for one like to enjoy ALL of the ladies body...whether its with my hands, tongue, lips...

A lady never tells... BUT I'm no lady so here goes!

Love, love, LOVE being on the receiving end.

Would never, ever, EVER offer it.

Selfish? Moi? Yep! :)

I don't allow penetration in my botty but gently licking it feels lovely and I don't presume they are after anal sex if they choose to rim me.

Same here.

No, don't enjoy it. And don't offer or accept it as it's totally unhygienic to me (I kiss/french kiss a lot during my bookings, errrr...).

I too love kissing. I guess that just makes me a dirty, dirty girl :eek::D

4 people like this

.. BUT I'm no lady so here goes!

I guess that just makes me a dirty, dirty girl :eek::D

You may think that, but I couldn't possibly comment (Well, not if I value my life!) :)

A relatively new convert to this- does feel great

Interesting question from a male perspective. Naturally we'll have different views on whether to be the licker but surprised anyone wouldn't enjoy being the lickee. For me it is the most exquisite pleasure, right up there at the top although not orgasmic of course.

I also very much like to do the rimming if the lady is clean and would be pretty disappointed if it wasnt enjoyed by the recipient

Cool, I wonder how many guys here would also consider toe licking or sucking?  As a recipient, it always felt divine and simply love it....