Adam878

Punt Wanted Around Euston/russell Square

6 posts in this topic

Sitting in a hotel in this area, looking for a punt with easy walking distance. Any ideas??

Just do an adultwork or punternet directory search with your postcode and distance you wish to travel. I'm sure there's tons in central london right now. Good luck.

soho is a short walk... or maybe just step outside and pick a phone box if you're feeling lucky...

soho is a short walk... or maybe just step outside and pick a phone box if you're feeling lucky...

Ah, the old phone box roulette, great fun! Pre punternet days this was one of the few ways to get lucky, and did net some gems over the years. Always amusing to ask if the girl in the pic was really the one you`d see, when you knew it was a model from some mag, they of course always said yes it was.

Ah, the old phone box roulette, great fun! Pre punternet days this was one of the few ways to get lucky, and did net some gems over the years. Always amusing to ask if the girl in the pic was really the one you`d see, when you knew it was a model from some mag, they of course always said yes it was.

I still see these pictures around London and they always look like pictures out of '90s Playboy.  

I often used these cards to get "oriental" (almost always thai) girls. I always seemed to end up in Grafton Way/Fitzroy Street paying £40 for 20mins to 30mins. Never had a bad punt. One time it was a place in Tottenham Court Road itself. Unusually the maid took me to the room and I was shown two girls - the oriental (it was an "oriental card") and a stunning European (probably EE). I chose the stunning EE. She was absolutely perfect to look at. Tall, good natural boobs, lovely smile. But very passive. I tried to make conversation - she said she was a law student, but beyond that didn't say much. But I felt "privileged" to enjoy her body, all the same.