Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OliveTree

Polish + Big Tits

18 posts in this topic

Can someone please give me recommendations for Slim Polish Girls with big tits ?

£150ish

Not Lucia - she isn't slim and I didn't need to spend £180 to find that out.

Thanks

I'd highly recommend SEXYPORSHA from Adultwork - she's a size 10 with excellent proportions. 

How big is Lucia? Is she bigger than a size 10?

sexyporsha seconded,a lovely lovely lady as well

stunning_julie on the other site - highly recommended.

Hi guys, can you recommend who is the best between the following three polish girls? I believe they all have reasonably sized pair of tits.

Sweet Chantelle xxx

Horny Polish Girl

Michelle Independent

I'm leaning towards Chantelle but would appreciate an informed opinion.

Edited by giggity

Hi guys, can you recommend who is the best between the following three polish girls? I believe they all have reasonably sized pair of tits.

Sweet Chantelle xxx

Horny Polish Girl

Michelle Independent

I'm leaning towards Chantelle but would appreciate an informed opinion.

Just on looks and glamour alone, I would have to go for Sweet Chantelle.

Chantelle it is then next week. Stunning Julie is another phenomenal looking girl, who has green eyes to boot, will be trying both of them.

Had a PSE session with Horny Polish Girl recently, see my recent review posted as MrNaughty, highly recommend this gorgeous young lady, very horny and open to all kinds of fun too!

Just on looks and glamour alone, I would have to go for Sweet Chantelle.

Well just seen the lovely red head who works with Chantelle gorgeous!!!!!

Had a PSE session with Horny Polish Girl recently, see my recent review posted as MrNaughty, highly recommend this gorgeous young lady, very horny and open to all kinds of fun too!

How old would you say Horny Polish Girl is, especially in terms of looks and body?

Thanks

I smile every time I see the title of this thread, because it always conjours up in my mind the picture of somebody polishing a pair of big tits.

She was also " New Polish Girl " at £100 an hour or £80 1/2 hour few months ago . A level was an extra £50..

Now she is "Ariana sex addict" at £120& £90 1/2.

With a lot of positive reviews ..

She was also " New Polish Girl " at £100 an hour or £80 1/2 hour few months ago . A level was an extra £50..

Now she is "Ariana sex addict" at £120& £90 1/2.

With a lot of positive reviews ..

Her photos don't show very big tits .. Didn't get a chance to find out . 

Well worth the extra £ in my honest opinion.

Yes has had few name changes but once you've seen her a few times, if she likes you/you like her of course, so you become a regular visitor then I feel the naughtiness/services seem to ramp up to the next level!

Bit nervous (both) on 1st visit as one is on these occasions, partly not knowing what to expect but was xcellent value for £100.00 ph., gone up a bit since but well worth it!  

Age as stated, in my opinion 24 or near as, these lovely ladies all look young to me at my age!, very attractive lady, great figure, very sexy, wiggly arse which she likes to show off, lovely breasts, long legs, extremely horny, one for the outfit lovers, has a comprehensive collection for all tastes, plus A level of course!

Hoping to have extended pre-Xmas session in the next week or so and back for more in NY!

Happy hunting/punting/Xmas all!

Checked her profile as soon as i read your post . I am sure her price then was £150 an hour and she did have a different set of photos to the ones currently on her profile with the new name Polish Sex addict . Her price of £150 lasted only for 2 days then it was down to £130 then lower still to the present one of £120.. This is all confirmed on another forum . .

How much did you pay , :lol: or her PSE session was complimentary ??

Checked her profile as soon as i read your post . I am sure her price then was £150 an hour and she did have a different set of photos to the ones currently on her profile with the new name Polish Sex addict . Her price of £150 lasted only for 2 days then it was down to £130 then lower still to the present one of £120.. This is all confirmed on another forum . .

How much did you pay , :lol: or her PSE session was complimentary ??

Just read your FR and it says £170 including A level ..

Morning all

The £170.00 on Sun 30 visit was for 1 hour PSE incl A level.

Very horny no rush service as described in my review!

On Sun 14/12 had my pre Xmas treat, or one of them, have been economising a bit at times this yr so making up for it in Dec,  2 hour PSE with this lovely lady, another stunning encounter, very naughty young lady, absolutely gorgeous!

Will def be visiting again in January to kick off new year activities!

Next instalment hopefully with Sylvia (Nymphoservice, see my review as MrNaughty, also highly recommended) pre Xmas, another of my favourite horny blonde regular visits!