naughtybing

Squeaky Bed

19 posts in this topic

Following a few visits to a parlour, i've noticed a particular bed in the house that has a tendacy to be squeaky in action.

It's managed to put me off each time, but i've still enjoyed myself even so.

Do i mention it to the house in question, or shall i request that i try to avoid the room each time i visit?

You may as well tell them, because if you ask to avoid a particular room, they are sure to ask why. You will then tell them that it is because it's got a squeaky bed. So, why not tell them in the first place?

I expect a spray of WD40 will sort it out.  Take a can with you when you go next time!! :)

Sometimes its not the bed but the mattress thats squeaky x

Sometimes its not the bed but the mattress thats squeaky x

or the mistress...

2 people like this

Yes, of course you should tell them. I am surprised, though, that none of the girls have mentioned it to the management. They must be a bit slow

There is something quite appealing about a squeaky bed whilst in the throws of action!  Last time I went to the TL the lady I was with on top gave me a cheeky smile and said oooh that mattress is noisey!  I think I said well you must be doing something right then!!   

1 person likes this

The condom can squeak a bit too after half an hour going at it... so I'm told anyway.   :)

2 people like this

There is something quite appealing about a squeaky bed whilst in the throws of action!  Last time I went to the TL the lady I was with on top gave me a cheeky smile and said oooh that mattress is noisey!  I think I said well you must be doing something right then!!

Indeed, I found it quite a turn on as well...The wg I was seeing doesn't work many weekends as she doesn't have access to her incall apartment and on this particular occasion we met at her home. That and the squeaky bed added a little extra naughtiness to the evening :)

1 person likes this

If his bed is squeaky I do not care, let him deal with his neighbors later on.  But I really dislike when my bed is squeaky....I would drag the guy on the floor and have it 'on the rough', ha ha

or the mistress...

A good definition of mistress is: half way between mister and mattress  :P

Hi all, my first post but I had a situation recently regarding a noisy bed so thought I would contribute. In my usual hotel a week or so ago I was in one of the older rooms and my first client who is a reg arrives and after our usual shower together we retire to the bed ( retire being a euphemism). Things got a bit energetic and that's when I realised the bed was probably as old as the room. Perversely it made me want to make it squeak and groan more . It was only later when sitting quietly by myself I realised it had an adjoining door to the room next door and I could hear quite plainly the people in the next room chatting away. ☺

Something almost similar happened to me: I was in a warmer country relaxing for the weekend and doing some 'culture'.  My hotel neighbors were a young couple having it every night with her screaming really loud besides moving the furniture around: probably they were not happy with only the bed....  I had to ask the reception to allow me to sleep in a different room as the couple kept me awake up to 4am every morning and my whole day was completely fu&^ed up: no running on the beach in the morning etc, just being sick until late afternoon.

I expect a spray of WD40 will sort it out.  Take a can with you when you go next time!! :)

I find that most girls prefer;

Play Perfect Glide
ilicone based Intimate Lubricant
1 person likes this

I prefer the floor anyway.... or the kitchen table.  :)

I prefer the floor anyway.... or the kitchen table.  :)

My ex used to place me on either of those.   :)

But did he throw you there in an overtly manly manner even before he had taken his socks off?

Well.... that's the kind of guy I am. ;)

Makes me wonder why he is now an "ex"?

But did he throw you there in an overtly manly manner even before he had taken his socks off?

Well.... that's the kind of guy I am. ;)

Ha ha, this reminds me of this gorgeous guy I met some time ago and actually he had to stop to put his shoes on as he kept slipping on his bedroom floor in bare feet.  I was on the bed and with the eyes almost closed I kept laughing how his 6'4 long frame was coping with his legs falling further and further apart as if doing the splits.