enzio

Punting after warts

17 posts in this topic

I started punting last year and have seen about half a dozen women since. A couple of months ago (a day or so after seeing one particular WG for the first time) I started getting an itching sensation at the base of may groin. I had never had unprotected sex or even kissed a WG. I was adamant there should be no fluid exchange of any type. A month thereafter, small white things appeared on my groin and I went to the GUM clinic. Apparently, I had genital warts. Basically told by the GUM that these were nothing to be concerned about, I could have got them years ago, about 1 in every three people have them and do not know that they do etc.. Anyway, they are still around and I am using Wartol to try to get rid of them. Apparently, although they are at there most contagious now (when you can see them) they can still be contagious even when you can't see them.

So what do I do now re punting. Do I never see another girl again because I may pass Warts on to them? Do I just mention beforehand "Oh, by the way I have had warts; is that OK with you?", Do WG's care about these things given they are so common? Would it be OK to see a WG now or should I wait until they have gone down?

By the way, is there a condom out there that covers the groin area as well as the Penis so that risk of contracting these things are brought down to a bare minimum? I know lots of people may not use such a condom but I certainly would.

Any thoughts would be appreciated including any advice on getting rid of warts.

Actually, I got the answer to this one given I had to visit the clinic again for other reasons and got to ask the doctor. Apparently, the only reason you would be contagious once you can no longer see the warts is because you may not notice very small warts that are still contagious.

Apparently, medical views vary as to when the virus is dormant and, therefore, not contagious. Some doctors say that once, you can no longer see the warts you should forget about them and some say you should wait three months after your last wart has disappeared. I'm not in a hurry at the moment and will probably wait the full three months until the last wart has disappeared.

As to the condoms, I have done loads of Google searching and there seems to be no such thing on the market. There is a patent out on a condom that covers the scrotum but that is about it. Even then the condom that covers the scrotum will not cover the gaps around the side of the legs to the buttocks which is also prone to infection.

There is definitely a gap out there on the market for some kind of "condom shorts" that cover all necessary areas. Any budding entrepreneurs that want to take this one to the Dragons?

Sounds like it would be something like a girl's strap-on shorts but with a hollow thin protrusion (haven't put that well, have I)...

But the shorts would give a design start - and an little kinkiness to the occasion.

Some years ago, my mother, rest her soul, developed some warts on her hands. Living out in the wild West Country, she knew of a wart charmer in the area. She said she went to see him and not long afterwards, the warts had gone.

Think what you like... :D

I was thinking more along the lines of PVC shorts with a hole for the man bit. A condom could then be worn which covered up to the hole. The shorts would be re-usable.

I hadn't thought about this untill a few weeks ago in soho i was getting a CBJ, and towards the end i said i'd finish myself (which obviously she jumped at) so i asked her to spread her butt cheeks to aid me along to the final stage, i then saw that the hole thing was riddled with loads of warts.... needless to say i couldnt cum, and was out of there in a shot squirting antibacterial spray everywhere lol. I was so flipping glad i only went for a bj and not sex where my nut sack would of been slapping against them.

Is this something that can be avoided by washing thoroughly after a punt?

Is this something that can be avoided by washing thoroughly after a punt?

Nope. Warts are caused by the HPV virus and passed on by skin to skin contact. Pics here for folk not eating :rolleyes:.

Nope. Warts are caused by the HPV virus and passed on by skin to skin contact. Pics here for folk not eating :rolleyes:.

it soft of puts you off punting

Antibacterial spray will not make any difference either. Are you sure she didn't have piles?

I prey to god I never get warts like those on my pecker.....looks like coral reef on the end of his knob! ;)

Antibacterial spray will not make any difference either. Are you sure she didn't have piles?

yeah i knew that at the time, but it sort of helps the brain feel better...:rolleyes:

They look awful, another occupational hazzard to be carful of.

Some years ago, my mother, rest her soul, developed some warts on her hands. Living out in the wild West Country, she knew of a wart charmer in the area. She said she went to see him and not long afterwards, the warts had gone.

It is really quite simple! Sympathetic Magic (see Fraser's Golden Bough if you have a month spare) - take a small paper bag; put in it as many small pebbles as you have warts, and leave the bag somewhere public, like, perhaps, a telephone box. First person to put hand in to see what is in there, gets your warts. Neat, eh?

I started punting last year and have seen about half a dozen women since. A couple of months ago (a day or so after seeing one particular WG for the first time) I started getting an itching sensation at the base of may groin. I had never had unprotected sex or even kissed a WG. I was adamant there should be no fluid exchange of any type. A month thereafter, small white things appeared on my groin and I went to the GUM clinic. Apparently, I had genital warts. Basically told by the GUM that these were nothing to be concerned about, I could have got them years ago, about 1 in every three people have them and do not know that they do etc.. Anyway, they are still around and I am using Wartol to try to get rid of them. Apparently, although they are at there most contagious now (when you can see them) they can still be contagious even when you can't see them.

So what do I do now re punting. Do I never see another girl again because I may pass Warts on to them? Do I just mention beforehand "Oh, by the way I have had warts; is that OK with you?", Do WG's care about these things given they are so common? Would it be OK to see a WG now or should I wait until they have gone down?

By the way, is there a condom out there that covers the groin area as well as the Penis so that risk of contracting these things are brought down to a bare minimum? I know lots of people may not use such a condom but I certainly would.

Any thoughts would be appreciated including any advice on getting rid of warts.

There is no AFTER warts.

Whilst you can get rid of the warts themselves, you cannot get rid of the underlying virus.

"Although the treatment is simple it may have to be repeated several times as warts can be stubborn. As the virus cannot be removed completely from the body, warts may recur".

This was from the NHS website, Iam afraid sweetheart unless good usable protection comes along you may not be able to see a working lady again through the good chance you may infect her even if you dont seem to have any warts still left.

Wish it was better news for you.

"Although the treatment is simple it may have to be repeated several times as warts can be stubborn. As the virus cannot be removed completely from the body, warts may recur".

This was from the NHS website, Iam afraid sweetheart unless good usable protection comes along you may not be able to see a working lady again through the good chance you may infect her even if you dont seem to have any warts still left.

Wish it was better news for you.

From the same web site:

"Relapses

There is no wart treatment which kills the wart virus. Further episodes of genital warts are possible, weeks or even months after successful treatment. However, genital warts do always eventually go for good".

In other words, there is no treatment that will kill the wart virus for good (just as there is no treatment that will kill any virus for good). Your own body, however, can kill the wart virus for good (assuming you have no immune deficiencies)! Just as your own body kills most viruses that attack it. It just takes a bloody long time to do so in the case of HPV. I've been quoted about two years by the GUM clinic. I have no idea why the body takes so long to kill the HPV virus and so little time to kill a common cold. I would be grateful for any enlightenment on that issue.

In any event there are good chances that if you are a punter or WG you already probably have this virus (there are about thirty strains of it). It is estimated that by your third sexual contact (a hand job would be sufficient I am told by the GUM to constitute a "sexual contact") you will have the virus. It is that common; just as most people have had warts on their hands. I was informed by the doctor last time I went to the GUM that they tend to appear when there is a small cut in the skin in the affected area which does not heal properly i.e. if you have jock itch or something similar you are going to be more prone to the warts appearing.

The strangest thing the doctor told me (and I wasn't sure to believe this) was that most of the cases they see at the GUM are because of bad use of soap or bad care in that area generally. Apparently the advice is don't shave down below (you should trim) and clean the area with aqueous cream (think I've spelt that right) not most common scented soaps that you see in supermarkets.

Thankfully the Warticon stops it from looking like the pictures on AdorableAmy's post above and I only have about half a dozen little white marks that look like lesions. They are now slowly disappearing.

In any event, my original question was how would working girls feel about having someone with this condition coming to see them given that if they have slept with three people they already probably have some strain of the virus anyway? Thinking back, I remember a couple of the WG I saw having a little wart or two on their privates and given that I wasn't educated on this condition then, didn't think too much about it. Would you stop working if you got a wart or two?