nervousnewbie

Ameera @annabellas?

18 posts in this topic

Hi has anyone seen this girl? Her feedback re services/enthusiasm isnt great, but i like her pics?

Very petite and attractive, but somewhat reserved with services. Nothing explicitly wrong but no real heat in the encounter so wouldn't return. Much more attractive than the usual pickings at Indian Palace for example though.

Very petite and attractive, but somewhat reserved with services. Nothing explicitly wrong but no real heat in the encounter so wouldn't return. Much more attractive than the usual pickings at Indian Palace for example though.

Thanks thats what i have heard, and im guessing no kissing?

Theres another girl priya but she looks abit large.

Yes, I have just seen her today as a birthday treat!!

Ameera is lovely, a really sweet girl who gave me a great GFE which is exactly what I was looking for. She is unlikely to suit if you are looking for a PSE but there are other girls there who will.

She is VERY enthusiastic I found - but in a girlfriend way as I said.

Much more petite than I expected from her pics - but Ameera has a great body with curves in all the right places.

Highly recommended and I will see her again - especially if she gets more opportunity in London.

Ameera is stunning. I have seen her twice, the most recent being a week ago. As the Prince says, she gives a great GFE and is sexy with it. She has a great body and is easy to get one with. I will definitely see her again if our paths cross when I'm in MK

Ameera is stunning. I have seen her twice, the most recent being a week ago. As the Prince says, she gives a great GFE and is sexy with it. She has a great body and is easy to get one with. I will definitely see her again if our paths cross when I'm in MK

Feeling down. Got a last min hour booking with her and just had the most rubbish, clinical and rude service, never had a truely bad punt ever and i dont understand the above comment, did i even see the same person? Telling me after less than 10min "if i dont cum not to blame her" as she just wanted to have sex n finish off.

Maybe if was me or a off day. But i got no services, no kissing, fingering or owo. I was totally clean and fresh.

Her body is great and i dont think shes a bad person just gave a really poor unfriendly rushed service. Started badly when i gave her the cash she counted in front of me and said "u have only given me this OK?"

I left after 40min or so having Started late.

This is the end of my parlour punting in MK

Feeling down. Got a last min hour booking with her and just had the most rubbish, clinical and rude service, never had a truely bad punt ever and i dont understand the above comment, did i even see the same person? Telling me after less than 10min "if i dont cum not to blame her" as she just wanted to have sex n finish off.

Maybe if was me or a off day. But i got no services, no kissing, fingering or owo. I was totally clean and fresh.

Her body is great and i dont think shes a bad person just gave a really poor unfriendly rushed service. Started badly when i gave her the cash she counted in front of me and said "u have only given me this OK?"

Sorry to hear that. I can imagine that Ameera would provide a clinical service, but I've not had that with the occasions I've seen her. We've got on well together and kissing (on the lips only) is part of our activity. Admittedly her BJs are OW, but that doesn't bother me a great deal. I find her easy to converse with and we spend much of our time kissing & cuddling with roving hands. Plus the fact that she has a knock-out body and it all goes to make me want to be a regular with her. The only disadvantage is that MK is a long way from me

Sorry to hear that. I can imagine that Ameera would provide a clinical service, but I've not had that with the occasions I've seen her. We've got on well together and kissing (on the lips only) is part of our activity. Admittedly her BJs are OW, but that doesn't bother me a great deal. I find her easy to converse with and we spend much of our time kissing & cuddling with roving hands. Plus the fact that she has a knock-out body and it all goes to make me want to be a regular with her. The only disadvantage is that MK is a long way from me

Ok well u were lucky. as i said have submitted a field report with it all and that is the end of it. I also didnt like that i was waiting next door and could hear her finishing off with another guy and obviously wont have washed inbetween. I think its the whole parlour scene and for the sake of an extra £20 i am sticking to indis from now on.

Either you saw a different girl, or - much more likely, you pissed her off big time.

Ameera is gorgeous and delivers ALL of her stated services to a VERY VERY high standard. Not a PSE, so book another girl for that - but you will get a wonderful hour and a great, great GFE.

Please treat this girl nice guys.

Either you saw a different girl, or - much more likely, you pissed her off big time.

Ameera is gorgeous and delivers ALL of her stated services to a VERY VERY high standard. Not a PSE, so book another girl for that - but you will get a wonderful hour and a great, great GFE.

Please treat this girl nice guys.

Wow im sorry but without having been there how can u say that? Just because you got a good service doesnt mean everyone will/have.

I have said all this in my review, but was looking for a v basic service kissing/touching and vanilla sex, i dont even do owo with girls. I was rude to and rushed before i even got on the bed (how did i piss her off at this point)? In fact i was made to wait while she finished off with another guy and wipe herself down in front of me and didnt say anything. I was also totally spotless and am not butt ugly/revolting.

Read the review if you want the details, and there might have been genuine reasons for her being like this eg tired/bored/personal problem etc, but i treated her with nothing other than respect.

Try Prius. She is a middle class well spoken british indian, probably 3rd generation. The sort of girl I would expect to meet as a trainee accountant, or medical student. But she did an English degree instead.she sees this as job where she can earn whilst doing her job search for chosen career. I was nervous when I met her but she was the one that convinced me of the ethical reasons for working in the industry. She TreAts being a WG seriously and was very good. I have gone on from strength to strength after seeing her. She is also very pretty, lovely smile. Gave me the confidence to get into the industry and see other WGS. So if you fancy an indIan pay her a visit

Try Prius. She is a middle class well spoken british indian, probably 3rd generation. The sort of girl I would expect to meet as a trainee accountant, or medical student. But she did an English degree instead.she sees this as job where she can earn whilst doing her job search for chosen career. I was nervous when I met her but she was the one that convinced me of the ethical reasons for working in the industry. She TreAts being a WG seriously and was very good. I have gone on from strength to strength after seeing her. She is also very pretty, lovely smile. Gave me the confidence to get into the industry and see other WGS. So if you fancy an indIan pay her a visit

Prius? Or was this a case of you typing Priya and auto-correct doing the damage?

I have heard you cannot hear Prius coming is that right ?

2 people like this

you will get such experiences and I have in fact seen her myself, as needed a change from Carla who was a regular and a perfect service provider *drools*

Dont remember all but she was unspectacular, she did not offer much even if listed on her profile (like you she rushed me and does not like her job- made me feel guilty for doing this) and put me off AB, she is hot so will get business and does not need to try, good for her bad for the agency. Other gals like this at HOD. Word gets around however.

You will rarely get a natural gfe experience at parlours (ignore profile services) stick to private chicks, shortening time is common not just specific to Annabella's, even Carla has done few times but I don't mind as she is otherwise perfect. Usually I dont want a gfe just quick service so use walkin servicss

Annabella- are you the owner?? Pleaseeee recruit more girls like Scarlett, Carla, Chloe and Sammy. I might forgive you for treating me badly :P

We advertise and the girls approach us, we do not target a certain 'type'. Those girls all still work for us, I would recommend Rachel at MKE as well looking at who you have mentioned. 

We advertise and the girls approach us, we do not target a certain 'type'. Those girls all still work for us, I would recommend Rachel at MKE as well looking at who you have mentioned.

Thanks have just checked out Rachel and excellent choice on paper, I take pictures with a pinch of salt but even if shes half as good looking, gives me the full time/service, that will be enough salt! I am abroad in Singapore till Jan so lets see when I return..

To be fair, most girls are wanting to provide a good service (even a few parlour girls), they will not all lie on their profiles like Ameera or have attitude, so keep the faith.

A parlour environment is tough for the girls to operate in, especially when they're as popular as HOD and have to deal with intense client traffic. Overall HOD girls do a great job given the constraints, and while several of them are unexceptional (either not as attractive or very restricted service), it's rare to have a 'bad' experience. If one does one's research, there are more than enough girls who will provide a mind-blowing experience (some stars have been mentioned by Irishdream)

While I've had plenty of memorable as well as good but not so memorable punts at HOD, I have never experienced a very bad attitude from an HOD girl except on one occasion several years ago - ironically she was considered a star and it was the first time I had returned to a girl because she had been incredible the first time I met her! She left a week later so was probably burnt out - but then she came back and I had another excellent experience with her after taking a chance because she was getting excellent feedback after returning. 

Edited by Gandalfthewhite

A parlour environment is tough for the girls to operate in, especially when they're as popular as HOD and have to deal with intense client traffic. Overall HOD girls do a great job given the constraints, and while several of them are unexceptional (either not as attractive or very restricted service), it's rare to have a 'bad' experience. If one does one's research, there are more than enough girls who will provide a mind-blowing experience (some stars have been mentioned by Irishdream)

While I've had plenty of memorable as well as good but not so memorable punts at HOD, I have never experienced a very bad attitude from an HOD girl except on one occasion several years ago - ironically she was considered a star and it was the first time I had returned to a girl because she had been incredible the first time I met her! She left a week later so was probably burnt out - but then she came back and I had another excellent experience with her after taking a chance because she was getting excellent feedback after returning.

I think a lot of it is down to the agency how they schedule booking times, recruitment etc, if a girl is too tired for the booking and so doesnt offer similar levels of service to all then its unfair on the client

I have also never had a truely bad punt( bar ameera) and only want a vanilla gfe like advertised. When you meet carla/scarlet she will just do what it says on the tin and which is why for the op and myself Ameera was such a shock. Yes I should have read reviews and the other forum which I did after - my bad.

With a plethora of options on the purple site, easy to get caught up on one agency who is not even offering the goods, and realise there is whole world out there. I hope to explore more the london indi scene next year