S Punky

People Beware ! Review 118383

11 posts in this topic

I have just read this FR and I believe it needs to be flagged asap / urgently so no other person gets suckered !

Review 118383

Take care

Why does it need to be flagged? Is it fake?

If what the person is saying is true then the review needs to stay up so other people can be warned. X

I have just read this FR and I believe it needs to be flagged asap / urgently so no other person gets suckered !

Review 118383

Take care

Crikey!!!! 

Scary shit!!

Sorry, it needs to be put where all can see as a warning about this so called service provider !

Surely it is in everybody's interest to be aware ?

Sorry, it needs to be put where all can see as a warning about this so called service provider !

Ah right! Sorry I didn't understand what you meant.

I agree everyone needs to be aware! Awful x

If the review is truthful it needs to be allowed to remain where it is so nobody else gets the same treatment.

I have to say that all the warning signs were there and the guy chose to ignore them. A mistake that many of us have made.

If the review is truthful it needs to be allowed to remain where it is so nobody else gets the same treatment.

I have to say that all the warning signs were there and the guy chose to ignore them. A mistake that many of us have made.

Yes I agree but am I the only one to read it ? there needs to be a process surely for this sort of thing to be flagged !

Any ideas?

Yes needs widespread awareness for the locals.

Probably initially should have been in the general forum as not a request for info but that's relatively immaterial,

Helpful to know where advert found and location as specifically as is considered reasonable - doesn't appear to be on AW at moment at least - as Northampton punters will wonder if their next local punt is the same person under a different name.

I think helping others know how to recognise her is the most helpful thing to do, S Punky.

Review 118383

Take care

I have reported the thread to the mods, with a request to move it to the hall of shame.