Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iloveit

Massageonly Bedford - Photo Id

7 posts in this topic

Anyone any info on 'MassageOnly' incalls and outcalls service based in Bedford?

They provide massage services which looks fine but oddly they ask that photo ID is required at the start of a session.

I asked them about this and was told that this is for their protection, is recommended by the police, and,

that a licence or passport number is taken then deleted at the end of an appointment.

This doesn't sound good and goes against security rules that punters might themselves have.

Any comment on this?   Also any comment or reports on the service as there are only a couple

of self published testimonials.  They have their own website with nothing else on Pnet, AW, or UKpunting.

Lingam is offered, although punters might feel they don't measure up to their promo video which you

might have seen before!

Cheers

Sounds to me they are operating as a proper massage establishment and trying their best to deflect punters away?

Sounds Rubbish to me, ive never been asked for id proof and would never give it, there plenty of other parlours about.

If you want a Massage goto ego massage in Fenny Stratford, lovely girls no id can recommend Lottie or Josie in particular.

So you show your driving licence, they have your name and address, so you are then open to burglary when you visit again, or worse still blackmail if you ask for "extra services".

I would take my custom elsewhere. 

So you show your driving licence, they have your name and address, so you are then open to burglary when you visit again, or worse still blackmail if you ask for "extra services".

I would take my custom elsewhere. 

how are you open to burglary? You would have to live within a ten minute drive from them to make it worth the bother to break in in the first place lol. Do you assume you are open to burglary every time you book an appointment with your gp? They have your address too! No..its only the "massage sex industry" folks who are tarred with that brush no doubt. What the hell would someone giving you a plain old massage want to bother blackmailing you for or even with 

"Give us your money or Ill tell you wife I rubbed down your shins for an overly long period and you liked it"????

There are lots of EE scammers out there who sit at home thinking up ways to get money out of people with the minimum possible effort.

One mob was famous for making credit card reading machines and putting over ATMs with a camera to see your pin number.

There is no end to the tricks some people will think up to part you from your money. 

There are lots of EE scammers out there who sit at home thinking up ways to get money out of people with the minimum possible effort.

One mob was famous for making credit card reading machines and putting over ATMs with a camera to see your pin number.

There is no end to the tricks some people will think up to part you from your money. 

This is true but there are scammers in every walk of life. I assume you give your address to absolutely nobody. What about plumbers, electricians?? They could take a crafty look at your belongings whilst there fixing things then get a mate to keep an eye on your comings and goings. Bought a tv recently, you have to give your name and address to buy it and that guy behind the counter may pass you details on to his mate that someone at that address has a new tv. You are no more likely to be scammed by a massage parlour than anyone else. Plus, to be fair, when they have those programmes on the telly outing scammers most of the time they are british