pollyp23

Anal Fisting. Sorry.

60 posts in this topic

Today, I learned something.

Something that I'd rather not have known...

A Lady with whom I have enjoyed many visits has related a story where a client, with his own lube and gloves, asked her to fist him anally.

I was sceptical, yet chatting with her earlier, she said that it happened, with her full hand us his arsehole.

I find this distasteful, and if I dind't know the Lady, unbelievable.

Is anal fisting really possible?

1 person likes this

You should spend a few minutes on xhamster...  :blink:

3 people like this

A Lady with whom I have enjoyed many visits has related a story where a client, with his own lube and gloves, asked her to fist him anally.

I was sceptical, yet chatting with her earlier, she said that it happened, with her full hand us his arsehole.

and I was just about to sit down to my rather late dinner! :eek:

I've seen a few video's of this, so yes it's possible, I find it weird but not a turn on at all.

All I keep wondering is if the body is elastic enough to revert back to a closed hole after having a whole hand up there, or whether they'll end up needing a nappy after a days filming.

That's what 'poppers' are for :eek:

Allegedly! :D

Yup, it's possible, I've done it with several clients! 

In fact I have one chap I can go in nearly elbow deep! 

It's the oddest sensation and rather a marketable talent to be able to do properly! :)

Yep its possible.Back when I first started I had a gent come to see me and he asked for this.Before I knew it I had a human glove puppet.He had douched before hand so no mess.Very odd to see someone be able to take a fist but I don't think its any more distasteful than alot of sex acts.To be fair people can shit bigger than a ladies hand.

Yep its possible.Back when I first started I had a gent come to see me and he asked for this.Before I knew it I had a human glove puppet.He had douched before hand so no mess.Very odd to see someone be able to take a fist but I don't think its any more distasteful than alot of sex acts.To be fair people can shit bigger than a ladies hand.

Lol Bibi!

I was contemplating saying something along the lines of your last sentence but couldn't think of a delicate way to phrase it. :)

1 person likes this

I was just looking at my fist and thinking people make poos *that* big?! 

1 person likes this

I was just looking at my fist and thinking people make poos *that* big?!

Yup!Ex health care worker here and I've seen ones an elephant would be proud of!

Yup!Ex health care worker here and I've seen ones an elephant would be proud of!

That would be one of mine then :eek:

DG

2 people like this

Of course it is.For confirmation just contact Keith Harris

That's what 'poppers' are for :eek:

Allegedly! :D

YEs, she mentioned these...

WHat an Arse Hole.

Oh dear, yes, its happens, it happens in actuality far less than the number of times its requested. Guys can't necessarily take it from all ladies simply because the shape or size of a hand can make a difference or its just not going right that day but yes, it happens...a lot

Sometimes I'm so glad I'm a simple vanilla man.  :( 

What the hell has this sort of stuff got to do with sex?

1 person likes this

Whatever turns you on! The very thought of fisting up the a*se turns me right off my breakfast!

for some people this IS part of sex or at least their exploration of it. 

Sadly it can and often does cause long term damage to the anal sphincter muscles. When I was working we used to see older people with incompetence of the anal sphincter. 

Sadly it can and often does cause long term damage to the anal sphincter muscles. When I was working we used to see older people with incompetence of the anal sphincter. 

Now there's a sobering thought! Enough to put a chap off his elevenses!

I remember a girl who told me of a client who was not happy with the fist but now was asking for her tiny foot in a condom............ I could not believe that something like this is possible despite seeing documentaries where guys went to the A&E having light bulbs that broke inside.  What fantasy is that?

You should spend a few minutes on xhamster...  :blink:

Or tubegalore :eek:

But.... where does the sex bit come in?

Fair enough if some guy wants the kitchen table shoved up his jacksie, but is there any 'normal' sex involved? Does his knob see any action? Does it involve any oral action? Does he otherwise physically interact with the lady doing the plumbing?

I'm feeling quite disturbed. :wacko: I think I'll go ease myself over the car gear stick and cogitate this entire scenario.

anal fisting is stretching things a bit too far for me (pun intended) !! I don't mind 1 finger up but that's my limit !!

But.... where does the sex bit come in?

Fair enough if some guy wants the kitchen table shoved up his jacksie, but is there any 'normal' sex involved? Does his knob see any action? Does it involve any oral action? Does he otherwise physically interact with the lady doing the plumbing?

I'm feeling quite disturbed. :wacko: I think I'll go ease myself over the car gear stick and cogitate this entire scenario.

It's because some men only receive sexual gratification while they have something shoved up their arse. With most, it's just a finger or a small butt plug, and they can take it or leave it. But with some they get to the point where they need to put bigger and bigger items in over time to get the same sensation - presumably because they've buggered (fnar, fnar) their anal physiology. And then you get into the realms of 'roses' and anal prolapses, but let's not go there...

It boils down to the usual nowt so queer as folk!

It's because some men only receive sexual gratification while they have something shoved up their arse. With most, it's just a finger or a small butt plug, and they can take it or leave it. But with some they get to the point where they need to put bigger and bigger items in over time to get the same sensation - presumably because they've buggered (fnar, fnar) their anal physiology. And then you get into the realms of 'roses' and anal prolapses, but let's not go there...

It boils down to the usual nowt so queer as folk!

Thanks for that Kay as I was genuinely curious. Also very kind of you to allow the client to 'keep' the butt plug rather than leave it after he's done. ;) I guess they must bring their own along when they have such extreme needs?

I can't stand having mine explored so it's a totally alien mindset for me and I often wonder how guys get where they are with sex. On the face of it it's so simple but dig deeper and you find some pretty mind blowing stuff.

I shall now go and Google 'roses'. :D