Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bigdipper

Greedy Girls

22 posts in this topic

Can someone define "Greedy Girls" & "Greedy Boys" parties please.?

Greedy parties are in general to get numerous members of the opposite sex to join the fun, ie greedy girls meaning they want lots of men for the women present at the party and vice versa.  Basically see how many partners you can have fun with in one evening, a gang-bang. Please correct me if wrong but I think that is how they are run.

My partner is a greedy girl!  She had three cream donuts yesterday.  She would rather have a cream cake than have sex with me!  What does that tell you! :(

My partner is a greedy girl!  She had three cream donuts yesterday.  She would rather have a cream cake than have sex with me!  What does that tell you! :(

Tells me you need to get creative and squirt whipped cream on your cock. Preferably the one with real vanilla flavour. She might feel incentivised...

4 people like this

Tells me that she's probably putting on a lot of weight but you better not tell her that if you still want her to have sex with you anytime soon.

My partner is a greedy girl! She had three cream donuts yesterday. She would rather have a cream cake than have sex with me! What does that tell you! :(

That the doughnut lasts longer. :D

1 person likes this

Tells me you need to get creative and squirt whipped cream on your cock. Preferably the one with real vanilla flavour. She might feel incentivised...

Now you've worried him - what if none of his cocks have a real vanilla flavour??

1 person likes this

Can someone define "Greedy Girls" & "Greedy Boys" parties please.?

Have a look at my report on one of Debbie's parties and look at her website.

http://www.punternet.com/index.php/reviews/112749?sa=2

That should explain all you need to know about GG parties. Sorry, I am not familiar with the term greedy boys, but I see Victoria has given an explanation.

Regards,

davidgood

Have a look at my report on one of Debbie's parties and look at her website.

http://www.punternet.com/index.php/reviews/112749?sa=2

That should explain all you need to know about GG parties. Sorry, I am not familiar with the term greedy boys, but I see Victoria has given an explanation.

Regards,

davidgood

Great report, David. I must try to get along sometime. It's ages since I attended a party.

I have my invite, so all being well I will be meeting up with Debbie and some of her greedy friends on Wednesday in Birmingham.

Regards,

David

I have my invite, so all being well I will be meeting up with Debbie and some of her greedy friends on Wednesday in Birmingham.

Regards,

David

Enjoy yourself and please post a review. Thanks.

Got to Debbie's last week. Review is awaiting approval.

Regards,

davidgood

1 person likes this

As Davidgood indicates, if you want to know about Greedy Girls parties then the ones Debbie runs define the genre. I have been to loads of them and it's not only the girls who were greedy. Two of the regular male attendees I know make a point of shagging every willing woman in the house and at some parties that takes some energy (and a permanent stiffy). If the sight of up to a dozen women and loads of men fucking on beds, sofas, up against walls, on the stairs etc., plus the option to join in appeals to you then give it a try.

Got to Debbie's last week. Review is awaiting approval.

Regards,

davidgood

I look forward to a good read

It tells me you need to introduce sploshing into your bedroom swiftly  ^_^

I had an email from greedy girls asking me if i would work for them

im in bristol so seemed a tad odd to me

I had an email from greedy girls asking me if i would work for them

im in bristol so seemed a tad odd to me

Is a greedy girl event that something you would do???

have been to a few at the dagenham paradise spa, but they are not advertised as such. you pay an entry fee (last time about 50, may be more now). so a gang of girls come in and there is a cluster fuck in and around the various rooms. it gets crowded and busy at the start. later on guys start to go home and there is more space to operate. there are some party tricks to indulge in. there may be reinforcements brought in half way through, if its  busy; but towards the end the girls are knackered and have sore fannies, so it ends with hand jobs and tomfoolery.

have been to a few at the dagenham paradise spa, but they are not advertised as such. you pay an entry fee (last time about 50, may be more now). so a gang of girls come in and there is a cluster fuck in and around the various rooms. it gets crowded and busy at the start. later on guys start to go home and there is more space to operate. there are some party tricks to indulge in. there may be reinforcements brought in half way through, if its  busy; but towards the end the girls are knackered and have sore fannies, so it ends with hand jobs and tomfoolery.

sounds fab!

sounds fab!

This club aka London Adult Party could be a lot better.

Its not that bad for the price you pay but it is rather mechanical.

Some ladies enjoy to give pleasure , others just spread their legs like a conveyer belt.

If you are lucky they may be some swinging couples attending.

The facilities are great and include large areas with sauna, showers, jacuzzi, bar, cinema room, smoking area and big rooms.

Its great place to chill out , relax and some days include themed events.

I'm use greedy girls at the private club and have been to a greedy girl party , I was wondering how much they get paid for a party ?