Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DunkinKnob

4 Girls In 3 Or 4 Days

14 posts in this topic

Ok so I'll be in London for 4 days next month. I'm planning on seeing 4 girls. One each of Blonde, brunette and Asian with the 4th one undecided or wild card. Having been away for 3 years I'm not up to speed with the scene. Been reading this forum and revews but wanted to know who you guys would recommend from each category. I normally would stay with the main stream agencies with a max budget of 250.

I should not but I would recommend AW due to value for money: lots of independents with low fees where for £250 you could get 2, 2,5 or 3h of action.

Ok so I'll be in London for 4 days next month. I'm planning on seeing 4 girls. One each of Blonde, brunette and Asian with the 4th one undecided or wild card. Having been away for 3 years I'm not up to speed with the scene. Been reading this forum and revews but wanted to know who you guys would recommend from each category. I normally would stay with the main stream agencies with a max budget of 250.

I'll assume you mean 250 a time, not in total, or else we're talking about Soho walks-ups at about 30 mins each. I can live vicariously through you, by making the following suggestions; The Blonde - Petite Giselle AW, Brunette - Adele AW, Asian - Emma on Invasion, Honey 007 and even, the best, Zizzi, if you can manage to book her - very popular girl, understandably. 

I'll assume you mean 250 a time, not in total, or else we're talking about Soho walks-ups at about 30 mins each. I can live vicariously through you, by making the following suggestions; The Blonde - Petite Giselle AW, Brunette - Adele AW, Asian - Emma on Invasion, Honey 007 and even, the best, Zizzi, if you can manage to book her - very popular girl, understandably. 

Well you can get a hot polish girl for 100 just check aw nice flat in whitechapel leena tayla and a couple of others

all bases coverd owo cim dfk.

Yes guys I mean 250 a time maximum. Only ever went to see one lady in Soho way back when Claudia was there in Berwick Street

hope your knob doesnt fall off!

hope your knob doesnt fall off!

Rebecca, IMHO, any man can do four women in four days without risking the loss of his knob.  Don't know what kind of men you are thinking about?

:huh:

Rebecca, IMHO, any man can do four women in four days without risking the loss of his knob.  Don't know what kind of men you are thinking about?

:huh:

Indeed, I know guys who come from countries where this hobby is illegal and some see several girls per day for the whole duration they are here.  And then they go back to their countries..... like smiling angels.  :)

Indeed, I know guys who come from countries where this hobby is illegal and some see several girls per day for the whole duration they are here.  And then they go back to their countries..... like smiling angels.  :)

That's a good reason why there should not be any legislation reform. Brings tourism and money in the country :)

That's a good reason why there should not be any legislation reform. Brings tourism and money in the country :)

Ha ha, true

I think you are missing a trick here!  I think you would have more fun doing and overnighter with one girl rather than switching for four.  Quality over quantity all the way!!

I think you are missing a trick here!  I think you would have more fun doing and overnighter with one girl rather than switching for four.  Quality over quantity all the way!!

I don't think he wants to sleep with a girl in his arms (if he is lucky).  I think he wants lots of action, of which he will deprived until he will be back in London.

It would be like putting all his eggs in one basket. What if this basket breaks?

It would be like putting all his eggs in one basket. What if this basket breaks?

Or the eggs are past their sell-by date/