KirkbyMan

Retiring From Punting

20 posts in this topic

A post by Bunty in “Off Topic Talk” set me thinking about whether or not I should give up the whole punting scene at my age. In the same way as he would seem to have done, I have had fewer and fewer “punts” ( my own definition of this being going to see a new girl I've never seen before, and taking the chance that my research has picked me a “goodie” ) over the last couple of years or so, and seeing only my tried, tested and “known quantity” regulars, with whom I know I'm going to have a great time, and with the wonderful “Little Things” he speaks of as an added bonus.  :D 

Obviously this is a law of diminishing returns as “the best” seem to leave / retire for their own reasons, as is the subject of the topic “The Little Things”, I refer to above. I count myself very fortunate to have “saved the best for last”, as she has to be my best ever ! No name here, as she's already very popular and I want to see her as much as possible while she's still around, or I become too “past it” :( to see (to ?) even her in my dotage (dreadful thought, but one I may have to face before too long)  :angry: 

I could bore the pants off all on the forum by going on about my past punting, but will refrain from doing so in the hope that I may still be allowed to contribute here as a “retired punter” which is what I fear I am soon to become.  :unsure: 

(Ladies – I could have thought of much better ways of separating you from your panties than boring them off you when I was younger.)  ;)  :P  :D 

Sorry to hear that KM but I guess we all know our own mind on these things. Sounds like you have had a good run and been lucky to find those special ones that so many of us seek.

Whether you are active or not, a bit of experience is always needed on places like this so retired or not, I hope you will stay with us. :)

1 person likes this

A post by Bunty in “Off Topic Talk” set me thinking about whether or not I should give up the whole punting scene at my age. In the same way as he would seem to have done, I have had fewer and fewer “punts” ( my own definition of this being going to see a new girl I've never seen before, and taking the chance that my research has picked me a “goodie” ) over the last couple of years or so, and seeing only my tried, tested and “known quantity” regulars, with whom I know I'm going to have a great time, and with the wonderful “Little Things” he speaks of as an added bonus.  :D 

Obviously this is a law of diminishing returns as “the best” seem to leave / retire for their own reasons, as is the subject of the topic “The Little Things”, I refer to above. I count myself very fortunate to have “saved the best for last”, as she has to be my best ever ! No name here, as she's already very popular and I want to see her as much as possible while she's still around, or I become too “past it” :( to see (to ?) even her in my dotage (dreadful thought, but one I may have to face before too long)  :angry: 

I could bore the pants off all on the forum by going on about my past punting, but will refrain from doing so in the hope that I may still be allowed to contribute here as a “retired punter” which is what I fear I am soon to become.  :unsure: 

(Ladies – I could have thought of much better ways of separating you from your panties than boring them off you when I was younger.)  ;)  :P  :D 

You do not state what you mean by "at my age". That makes it hard for us to make any meaningful comment.

You do not state what you mean by "at my age". That makes it hard for us to make any meaningful comment.

My age is published on my profile on this forum PP.

If you want to make a "meaningful comment" may I suggest you look there ?

Don't be blaming me KM!

Have to say I'm of a similar opinion, although I'm told once a punter always a punter...

We'll see. ;)

Good luck whatever you choose to do

Don't be blaming me KM!

Have to say I'm of a similar opinion, although I'm told once a punter always a punter...

We'll see. ;)

Ha Ha, and you may well be right, Bunty.  <_<

Not blaming you at all, just your post got me thinking  :( , for once with the brain in my head  :D

Thanks for the good wishes  :)

Don't be blaming me KM!

We'll see. ;)

Once that little maggot of doubt gets into your brain it's a job to shift it. :)

Sounds like both of you guys have experienced the 'ultimate punt' and maybe realise you can't better best? Bugger that I've not experienced the same high but somehow understand where you're at.

Once that little maggot of doubt gets into your brain it's a job to shift it. :)

Sounds like both of you guys have experienced the 'ultimate punt' and maybe realise you can't better best? Bugger that I've not experienced the same high but somehow understand where you're at.

That pretty well sums it up for me  :D !

I saw the James Bond film, perhaps not the best one " Never say never again"  so yes retire but never say never.  Also great regs retire but new regs come aboard.  I guess it all to do with enjoyment and whether one can afford it and whether we can find love and companionship which should persuade us to give this up!   

I shall never give up punting until I have more tubes connected to me than I have natural orifices.

Now there's a challenge!

Uncle Pokey

1 person likes this

I shall never give up punting until I have more tubes connected to me than I have natural orifices.

Now there's a challenge!

Uncle Pokey

More power to your, er, elbow, Uncle.

Funny you should say that. The elbow is where recently I had more cannulas than at which you could wave a stick. I'm hugely better now BTW.

UP

You are only 70 KirkbyMan so you needn't think of giving up punting on the grounds of age. I am 81 and still seeing my regular lady and I know I am not the oldest punter here. 

2 people like this

Why retire?

Why not just punt when you want to - and if that is never again, so be it.

It's not like retiring from playing soccer for England when Mr Hodgson needs to know he can't pick you any more.

Just live on.

Despite being a similar age to KM plus dimished libido for medical reasons, I could not state categorically that I'm retiring.  I could never say never!  But I am taking a break to concentrate fully on my marital relationship.  

I have come rather late to this lovely hobby and having put my toe in the pond of pleasure and partaken of the sweets in the sweet factory I am pretty sure I won't be retiring - but as people so wisely say - I am learning that you can never say never , either way.

You are only 70 KirkbyMan so you needn't think of giving up punting on the grounds of age. I am 81 and still seeing my regular lady and I know I am not the oldest punter here. 

Respect, Sir.   :) 

I envy you and the other octogenarians who are still at it, and suspect that you are all “young for your age”, you lucky chaps. Maybe I'm an “old” 70, as the rate at which my libido and sexual ability have declined, even over the last year or so, make me seriously doubt that I'll ever be joining the ranks of the “Over 80 Punters Society”.  :wacko: 

I'll keep going with my regular for as long as I remain capable of giving her pleasure, :wub: as well as receiving the same from her, and assuming she does not “give it all up” before that happens. However, I think it's un-likely I'll be trying to replace her if she does, because as has already been pointed out, it's really not possible to better the best, and I'd be going out on a high note anyway.  :D 

Nevertheless, I'm taking notice of the many opinions on here, for which many thanks to all, and I have determined never to say never, either way.  :ph34r: 

Respect Kirby Man!! I love your attitude and the way you are so fond of your regular - and are going out on a high - fantastic.

Huge respect to both Moonraker and KirkbyMan from a mere 67 year old.

Are we not hugely lucky to enjoy the pleasure of a proper fuck with some lovely ladies?

Thank God for them. Thank God that we can still enjoy their company with kindness. Thank God that we can still cum. Well I can - just!

UP

1 person likes this

Respect Kirby Man!! I love your attitude and the way you are so fond of your regular - and are going out on a high - fantastic.

Huge respect to both Moonraker and KirkbyMan from a mere 67 year old.

Are we not hugely lucky to enjoy the pleasure of a proper fuck with some lovely ladies?

Thank God for them. Thank God that we can still enjoy their company with kindness. Thank God that we can still cum. Well I can - just!

UP

Thank you, Gentlemen, but I think pity is more more the required commodity in my own particular case  :(.

As UP says, we are very fortunate Old ( Diamond ? ) Geezers ( sorry, DG   :ph34r: ) to be able to have the pleasure of having carnal relations with some lovely, sexy and much younger, ladies than we are  :D. Thank heavens for them being kind enough to allow us such pleasures, and I wonder just how much my life would have been altered if such great girls had been more readily accessible in my earlier life, before the internet was even thought of ?

You're right to be happy for me, HP as if it comes to it, I shall really have "saved the best for last"  :wub: . Can you wonder that I am so fond of her ?