Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rickymob

Aw Poor Quality

19 posts in this topic

Am I just imagining it and having a run of bad luck or are there lots more poor quality and ripoff Glasgow SP's  on AW now ( I've been around a long time lol )

Last 5 Glasgow punts have been really poor!!  Used to be if you took a punt (excuse the pun) one in three were poor , now I'm getting a 100% hit rate!!

Am I alone?? BTW dont need advice on checking feedback etc

That's part of the reason why I don't do much punting (in the sense of going for meets with new and untried SPs).

Happily there are more than enough tried and trusted lovely ladies to keep me ecstatically happy!  :D

Hello toxical,

What's the latest with the other forum?

My log in no longer works. I sent you a pm mate.

As we all know, AW is very hit and miss, and more miss than hit.

As a frequent vistor to both Edinburgh and Glasgow I find it odd that two cities in the same country and so close to each other can have such a differing punting scene.  Most of my experiences in Glasgow have been poor apart from some years ago at Aquarius,  which I believe is now closed.

Edinburgh on the other hand, my experiences have mostly been good.  Recently I've stuck to Blair Street Sauna, right in the city centre just a couple of minutes walk (uphill!) from Waverley.  Apart from a thoroughly unpleasant French girl who is no longer there, all my punts there have been good to excellent.

1 person likes this

Lot of dodgy scam/bait and switch/Romainian profiles have popped up recently, but there are stil gems there if you know where to look

Lot of dodgy scam/bait and switch/Romainian profiles have popped up recently, but there are stil gems there if you know where to look

Yes, there can be no substitute for the many hours research that go towards making a successful punt

Hi all. I'm fairly new to Glasgow, having recently moved from "up north" where the sheep outnumber the girls! Now I'm here in the big bad city. I'm not needing info on the best girls but would like to know who to avoid. Variety is the spice of life as they say but I don't enjoy being in danger etc. There are so many profiles on AW that have no feedback but certainly look promising.

Start off safe and work your way through some of the more established girls with lots of AW feedback. There are plenty to keep you occupied before you'll need to start trying your luck on no feedback profiles

2 people like this

Thanks for the reply chipotle. Awfully quiet around this area. Wishing Id moved to London !

Thanks for the reply chipotle. Awfully quiet around this area. Wishing Id moved to London !

But then you would have to change your name!!

Yeah was a bit of a shortsighted choice of name! I'm now obliged to live here forever !!!!

Awfully quiet around this area. Wishing Id moved to London !

I'm not sure whether you mean quiet generally, or the punting scene, or just this forum.

If it's the last one, that's because the active forum users are all busy chatting elsewhere .... and I DON'T just mean the dreadful ukpunting!!  :wacko::D

Edited by toxical

Indeed, but as Tox says, most of the active Glasgow punters have drifted off elsewhere.  Part of that I think was because all the comments for a long time were in  one really long thread with no indexing, so you couldn't find anything useful quicky.  That's changed now, but I think it's probably too little too late - everyone has already fucked off.  I only log in here occassionally these days to check messages. 

Can't find forum anywhere other than here and the UK one. Certainly plenty of stuff to read. Is there another forum?

Can't find forum anywhere other than here and the UK one. Certainly plenty of stuff to read. Is there another forum?

Have you looked at Adult Work?

Yeah obviously I have a look there too. I've just always enjoyed using forums for whatever hobbies I currently seek :lol:

you guys really have embrased being able to talk about AW haven't you.  Anyone would think it was the only directory out there.  It seems almost insultinf when you are on this site to put it forward as first point of call all the time.

How about suggesting checking the directory here first due to the honest reviews and then using AW as a back up directory, as often you will find the lady there too?  cross referening is always a good idea.  If the lady uses the same name in both locations you could also put her name in the search engine and check any other places she shows up to see if the reviews are consistant.

That  would be great if providers from  Glasgow advertised on here.  Yes I know there are ladies who do advertise  from that area on here, but  it is a very limited number. Pnet has become very London-centric these days. It used to be that  you  could find more choice from other parts of the UK on here.  Since the rise of AW  this has declined.  What did  not help was the policy of no reviews  etc  from that  directory, although I do understand the reasons  why  it was in place.  If any further  evidence is needed  then look at the amount of reports  from North  of the Wall.