Dartagnan

Nipples & Clits

10 posts in this topic

Question for the ladies who offer and enjoy RO. Does the way a man (or woman for that matter) pay attention to your nipples (gentle or rough) give you a clue to how he will perform down south?

No indication as far as i'm aware.

Not even when both areas are receiving attention at the same time! :D

Nope... Never know until he goes down there as to how he works his magic.

Well actually, I think you can notice.

When a man or women is licking or sucking your nipples I assume they will use the same style or technique when they go down south. :D

If someone slobbers all over your nipples, or gets tongue tired quickly its most likely he/she will do the same to your clit.

Goes the same for someone who is a nibbler or one who gives it a bit rough. I can honestly say thats what they are going to be like down there.

Gosh, I sound like I've been around the block more then once LOL.....

However this is just an observation, others might not feel the same.

Question for the ladies who offer and enjoy RO. Does the way a man (or woman for that matter) pay attention to your nipples (gentle or rough) give you a clue to how he will perform down south?

Yes ................

Sometimes.

But then I have had quite a few surprises as well.

As long as you don't suck really HARD or BITE either (unless asked), it's all good.

It's a big yes from me and I all depends what sort of mood I'm in whether I like it gentle or rough :D

Yes I think you can tell, especially if you are having the rough sex to the gentle sex......

I prefer the gentle passionate sex most of the time but a bit of rough and tumble is good to let off the steam..........:D:D