Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TonyDorigo

Seeking An Asian Recommendation

5 posts in this topic

I'm not in London often, so find it difficult to keep up with the plethora of Asian-oriented threads on here. I thought it might just be easier to ask a question in a new topic:

I'm in town in a few weeks and am hoping meet a young Thai lady that will provide rimming, cim and a-levels. Preferably young (for a Thai wg), slim and a little submissive.

Highlights over the years have included Alicia and Rachel from 1-2-1 but I've struggled to find girls that measure up since. 

I'm currently thinking about Tiffany and Holly from Invasian, but any tips would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance

yet another thread is probably not going to go down too well...

but...

tiffany is not that young... and not exactly skinny either... depends what you mean by slim...

Cindy is younger and ticks all boxes.

On 007 and Invasian.

Cindy looks and sounds like just what I'm looking for - thank you

I'm not in London often, so find it difficult to keep up with the plethora of Asian-oriented threads on here. I thought it might just be easier to ask a question in a new topic:

I'm in town in a few weeks and am hoping meet a young Thai lady that will provide rimming, cim and a-levels. Preferably young (for a Thai wg), slim and a little submissive.

Highlights over the years have included Alicia and Rachel from 1-2-1 but I've struggled to find girls that measure up since. 

I'm currently thinking about Tiffany and Holly from Invasian, but any tips would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance

I can recommend Holly who i saw a year ago.She used to work for cosmetic shop in bangkok, and it shows. Flawless make-up and hair, one of the few who looks better than her photos. She has soft skin, tall for a thai, and a lovely small waist which i remember holding when she dropped down on to me for some anal. The only negative was she was a bit of a clock watcher, but i was there at midnight which is late for her,