Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
randyrabbit

Condoms And Traffic Cone Shape Penis

9 posts in this topic

HI I have a bit of a problem with condoms. My penis is thicker at the base a bit like a traffic cone if you can image that.

Condoms don't stay on my penis very easily and tend to roll off towards the base. I find them quite frustrating. 

Latest ones I have tried are mates zero. They feel good to wear, can hardly feel them, but am constantly tugging them up my penis.

Any tips on what condoms to get or some sensible way of keeping them in place?

Perhaps invest in some sort of cock ring? 

1 person likes this

Perhaps invest in some sort of cock ring? 

I was about to say get a rubber band but your suggestion is far more humane  ;)

OP there are no condoms that Im aware of that are designed to stay on a traffic coned shape willy. Us girls have this problem when we encounter willys that shaped. You have to hold the bottom of them as all it takes is 2 or 3 thrusts after its started to roll and the thing could be off altogether. Guys then think we are using some sort of tactic to stop them fucking us properly and usually think its just fine to pump away and just check occasionally. Thats not good enough for my peace of mind.

Kays suggestion is an excellent on and I wonder why I didnt think of it already myself. Make sure its a soft gel type one though so it doesnt rip the condom. 

*****plans trip to ann summers*****

How about trying a King Size one, they usually have a wider base and it might just work even if there's a lot of slack at the end. Just a suggestion!

They fit. Google it. They make bespoke condoms to fit to your exact size. 

The Passante Unique have a totally different structure from others, and might solve your problem. They're not cheap and take a bit of practice to get on properly. http://www.condomoutlet.co.uk/condoms/pasante-condoms/pasante-unique.html?gclid=CNfa7-CsisICFanItAodFysAqw

They are also very thin and feel virtually non-existent - but they're strong.

This condom is perfect. I have a client with this shape (did a post on page 3 titled 'An odd one - willy shapes and condoms' but on tablet so cannot link) and I could not get the condoms to stay on as they rolled off. Remember to put a bit of lube on you first before putting the condom on.

Thanks for the advice I will try both the Passante Unique condom and a normal condom with a cock ring to and see how they work out.