Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harry12

Emma One2One

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen Emma at One2One, is she the same Emma who worked at MK Annabellas for quite a few years 

The Emma im thinking of did a great 2 girl with Amy at Annabellas believe they were flatmates and friends.

She was a bit unreliable though and often didnt turn up, hence I never got to experience the 2 girl despite several bookings.

She also had a breast enlargement about a year before she disappeared from MK.

One of the pictures makes me think its her not so sure on the other 3.

think she was...Erin?? or similar name...was at ego as well briefly

Has anyone seen Emma at One2One, is she the same Emma who worked at MK Annabellas for quite a few years 

The Emma im thinking of did a great 2 girl with Amy at Annabellas believe they were flatmates and friends.

She was a bit unreliable though and often didnt turn up, hence I never got to experience the 2 girl despite several bookings.

She also had a breast enlargement about a year before she disappeared from MK.

One of the pictures makes me think its her not so sure on the other 3.

Many of the one2one girls are ex-ABs. There seems to have a been a mass exodus at some point. Unless they are the same owners.

I find it quite odd that they are closed at the weekends, since this is a busy time. It means I cannot get to see some my old favs.

Not Emma of MK - this Emma aka Anna of the Country Retreat aka has independent profile is a MILF - nice girl but boobs aren't as per photos post CB

From AB post sometime ago Emma retired. But if you book Amy I'm sure she can advise & arrange a duo as a indie

Definately not Emma of Annabellas - she is retired with no intention of returning in the foreseeable future  :(

1 person likes this