Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tiggy 7

Chinese-Style Trafficking In The Us - And An Interesting Approach To Dealing With It.

12 posts in this topic

Is this not then exactly the same as the bond the Thai girls enter into to get themselves into this country and then pay it off by working for the agencies. Scarily, when there was a very long thread on this very subject the majority of the guys contributing saw no problem with it and threw the fact that the girls chose to enter into such financial bondage as an excuse for them continuing to see them. One guy even said that the more he visited them the more he was actually "helping them' by helping them pay off their financial bond faster with the fees he paid. Its just the same, its poeple trafficking but apparently acceptable to visit a trafficked girl if she is Thai. My mind still boggles when I think back to that thread 

Edited by Chloe Kisses
2 people like this

Is this not then exactly the same as the bond the Thai girls enter into to get themselves into this country and then pay it off by working for the agencies. Scarily, when there was a very long thread on this very subject the majority of the guys contributing saw no problem with it and threw the fact that the girls chose to enter into such financial bondage as an excuse for them continuing to see them. One guy even said that the more he visited them the more he was actually "helping them' by helping them pay off their financial bond faster with the fees he paid. Its just the same, its poeple trafficking but apparently acceptable to visit a trafficked girl if she is Thai. My mind still boggles when I think back to that thread 

As the Thais would say, 'same, same, but different'.  There may well be TGs in the UK who have been 'trafficked' against their will, but those who work for agencies here almost invariably have come to the UK voluntarily and have incurred a sizeable debt to an intermediary in order to do so (the financial 'bond' to which you refer).  And, of the independent TGs, a fair number have or have had British EU husbands (and British-born children) and already were here legally when they first took up the trade.

Nothing that I am going to tell you will alter your deeply-held convictions (and resentments?) about Thai WGs, Chloe, but 'nuances' are not your strongest suit.  I still adore you, though - none of us is perfect! ;)

The thread topic is about the Chinese, and their backgrounds and culture, not the Thais or other oriental nationalities.  Plenty of thugs in Thailand but no triads.

Edited by Tiggy 7
1 person likes this

As the Thais would say, 'same, same, but different'.  There may well be TGs in the UK who have been 'trafficked' against their will, but those who work for agencies here almost invariably have come to the UK voluntarily and have incurred a sizeable debt to an intermediary in order to do so (the financial 'bond' to which you refer).  And, of the independent TGs, a fair number have or have had British EU husbands (and British-born children) and already were here legally when they first took up the trade.

Nothing that I am going to tell you will alter your deeply-held convictions (and resentments?) about Thai WGs, Chloe, but 'nuances' are not your strongest suit.  I still adore you, though - none of us is perfect! ;)

The thread topic is about the Chinese, and their backgrounds and culture, not the Thais or other oriental nationalities.  Plenty of thugs in Thailand but no triads.

I dont resent Thai girls, I resent that assumption though. Ive spoken up on behalf of girls of several nationalities on this forum over the years when they have been put down, Thai girls included. You should know that, I think that bonding thread is where we first locked heads wasnt it. 

Another punter here heard a conversation with the girl and her boss where she was saying she didnt want to see anyone or do it yet all he did was whinge about his wasted petrol too.

I know it isnt nice for you to think that these chinese women who likely chose to go into financial bondage are the same as the thai girls you book who chose to go into financial bondage but same same but different is incorrect. Same same same more like. The fact is that any women working in this job from a country where its hard to get a visa to work here do have the potential to be in the same financial bondage that a lot of thai girls and chinese women are in, wether they joined willingly or not is irrelevant as we all know what people are told on one continent can soon be changed when they arrive on another

Dont assume that all those women didnt enter into that agreement willingly to get to america. Please dont waffle at me that financial bondage from one country is different to another just because they are different sort of thugs who are owed the debt too

Of course not all thai girls are here under financial bondage. Many in fact do or did have a british husband this is very true. You will find these girls working all over the place around the country though not just grouped all together in London and all working for Thai only or Chinese only places. 

Im not even saying that all the thai agencies are full of bonded girls, but they exist, its a fact, have you forgotten that thread??? Have you forgotten about the member who actually visited a thai girl who had an anal prolapse from being fucked too hard by a client yet had to keep on working and one of the members here I believe paid her a chunk of money so she could leave and return home..damaged. 

I know the pink bubble is a lovely bubble but please dont expect me to be joining you in there. Im for womens rights not servitude and thai girls are women too.

Edited by Sarita

One only has to recall the Morecambe Bay cocking disaster to realise that there are worse things than punting.

One only has to recall the Morecambe Bay cocking disaster to realise that there are worse things than punting.

and the farmers who pay the people a pittance to work in up to the knee muddy conditions sorting vegetables, saw that on a documentary. 

Anyway, the overall problem is the growing population of the world. Where do they all go to find work and live.

What we have now is the equivalent of the Bayaya in Africa. These are the people were are told are refugees and victims of various wars, and natural disasters. This isn't the truth. Away from the urban areas set up by early european settlers, the rest of Africa is a moving population. Trekking back and forth over a period of years, semi nomadic, trading old packets of goods which have been traded for decades, entirely for that purpose alone. If anything happens these folk will gather and make camp and persist there for as long as they can.

This is what we have now, masses of people trying to find somewhere to go and keep themselves occupied.

and the farmers who pay the people a pittance to work in up to the knee muddy conditions sorting vegetables, saw that on a documentary. 

You might be getting that mixed up with the recent thread on fisting...........................

You might be getting that mixed up with the recent thread on fisting...........................

nope..unless that was on youtube  :eek:

I dont resent Thai girls, I resent that assumption though. Ive spoken up on behalf of girls of several nationalities on this forum over the years when they have been put down, Thai girls included. You should know that, I think that bonding thread is where we first locked heads wasnt it. 

Another punter here heard a conversation with the girl and her boss where she was saying she didnt want to see anyone or do it yet all he did was whinge about his wasted petrol too.

I know it isnt nice for you to think that these chinese women who likely chose to go into financial bondage are the same as the thai girls you book who chose to go into financial bondage but same same but different is incorrect. Same same same more like. The fact is that any women working in this job from a country where its hard to get a visa to work here do have the potential to be in the same financial bondage that a lot of thai girls and chinese women are in, wether they joined willingly or not is irrelevant as we all know what people are told on one continent can soon be changed when they arrive on another

Dont assume that all those women didnt enter into that agreement willingly to get to america. Please dont waffle at me that financial bondage from one country is different to another just because they are different sort of thugs who are owed the debt too

Of course not all thai girls are here under financial bondage. Many in fact do or did have a british husband this is very true. You will find these girls working all over the place around the country though not just grouped all together in London and all working for Thai only or Chinese only places. 

Im not even saying that all the thai agencies are full of bonded girls, but they exist, its a fact, have you forgotten that thread??? Have you forgotten about the member who actually visited a thai girl who had an anal prolapse from being fucked too hard by a client yet had to keep on working and one of the members here I believe paid her a chunk of money so she could leave and return home..damaged. 

I know the pink bubble is a lovely bubble but please dont expect me to be joining you in there. Im for womens rights not servitude and thai girls are women too.

You've really got that hobby-horse of yours rocking furiously today!  

But the way, those 'girls' standing up to their knees in water are planting rice shoots during the rainy season, not 'sorting vegetables', and they probably are doing so on their family rice farm.  Thailand is the world's leading producer of rice, most of it coming from these small farms.  But, of course you knew that. ;)

Edited by Tiggy 7
1 person likes this

You've really got that hobby-horse of yours rocking furiously today!  

But the way, those 'girls' standing up to their knees in water are planting rice shoots during the rainy season, not 'sorting vegetables', and they probably are doing so on their family rice farm.  Thailand is the world's leading producer of rice, most of it coming from these small farms.  But, of course you knew that. ;)

no you plonker lol..they were on a british farm lol..this was in THIS country not Thailand. I know what a rice paddy looks like lol. They were in a plastic tent on some farm in freezing weather with tables laid out sorting good veg from bad and packing them up. The farmer even gave an interview bragging about how little he could get away with paying them. There was no ground mat so they were esentially standing in a muddy field with a bit of plastic over their heads working away in on a rainy day. Believe it or not I know the difference between a british cabbage field and a thai rice field..but of course you knew that  ;) . If you didnt, and you honestly thought I didnt know the difference then you my friend have some serious issues. 

Five counselling sessions isn't a lot.