The Happy Punter

The Tart With A Heart

7 posts in this topic

..sorry for the title of this thread but I have been thinking how a woman's body is largely the focus of our attention and rightly so I guess - we are such visual creatures - but I am often struck by how a lady's character/personality/attitude are crucial for me not only enjoying the punt but in returning.

So in no particular order:

Personality:  Warm, friendly, empathy, sympathy, eye contact, gentleness but firmness at the same time. Sense of humour - interesting conversation and stimulating conversation.

Character:  Straight-forward, low tolerance for bullshit, wise take on life, easy going, lack of judgment or harshness.

Kindness:  I so value this quality more than any other - and respond well to it - not just kind to me but kind about other punters and other laidies - tart with a heart - my favourite quality - gorgeous and so winning and yes so very sexy.

And of course it is possible to get a sense of personality/character a little from the ladies website, the phone chat, or in some pre/post-meeting email correspondence - the truth is these qualities are only really appreciated on meeting the lady as indeed are the opposite.

The ladies I visit on a regular basis just stand out because of the above as much as their beautiful bodies and I know deep down I return again and again because of these as much as her body.

1 person likes this

I thought they only existed in Hollywood.

Edited by Zenmaster

I thought they only existed in Hollywood.

Ha ha ha

..sorry didn't mean to post here - just meant for the general discussion..

Deep down, isn't the real reason why men punt is because we're addicted to the unknown, the gamble of not really knowing who we're going to meet?

It's nice to idealise, but in the real world people aren't as perfect as Hollywood would like us to think.

:)

1 person likes this

...I just think that a really good punt that turns into a regular punt is enjoyable for reasons that capture aspects/elements of the ladies take on life, personality, character etc and there in likes the unknown with a first punt to the said lady and as you say the chance, the risk, the punt....if it was just a fuck then I don't think I'd enjoy it as much - in other words I guess for me a cracking punt involves things that you cant really figure out from the www - you have to punt.

The converse is true though where the www is great but there isn't that click and then it truly is a punt - I came, I saw, I punted and left and didn't come back.

Its the coming back where I reckon the personality etc kick and then I reckon punting is more then about the sex its about a how can I say a fuller package....for example I do enjoy having a craic with the lady and do well when the lady and I share a laugh or sense of humour - I just figure that's all part of the fantastic service available - so for punting isn't a cold fuck - in fact often its a very warm one! :)