Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
garry10000

Scorpio Sauna In Edinburgh

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if Emma is still working at Scorpio?

Also does anyone know what happened to Eva, a sexy Ukrainian or Sophia, a stunning Greek?

Unfortunately its a been a long time since there were regular posters and FR writers on here, reporting the sauna scene, since the Revenue started investigating the saunas and the saunas asked their regs not to write reviews. So chances of anyone who knows reading this request are slim indeed.

1 person likes this

gosh i remeber emma and eva.I was there recently and saw gemma.i did chat to the owener about old times and we mentined a few names like trisha,lucy and that one that got outed in the daily record.I never thought to ask about them.eva was good tho i only saw her once but emma was somthing else;very satisfying punts with her.i doubt i will be in there this side of xmas;why not give them a phone?

gosh i remeber emma and eva.I was there recently and saw gemma.i did chat to the owener about old times and we mentined a few names like trisha,lucy and that one that got outed in the daily record.I never thought to ask about them.eva was good tho i only saw her once but emma was somthing else;very satisfying punts with her.i doubt i will be in there this side of xmas;why not give them a phone?

I have never herd of them not been for a bit

Gus you must be an older punter or at least one that has been punting for some years

Trisha XXXXXXXXXXX  if punting was not so  clan destine  That Lady would have been Dame Trisha years ago fab lady

Lucy oh now that girl cost me a fortune the second punt I had ever had' the first had been in a different venue near put me off for life.

Lucy changed that, I must have been with Lucy at least 20 times.

Enchanted me, had  my second punt not been with her I doubt I would have got the punting habit.

That was back in 2007 I have punted all over the UK since I lost count at 100 girls

To me Scorpios is the best in Edinburgh, Charlie is a real Gent

Though London St is worth a visit   

Folk reading this be aware punting is additive  

I am almost cured seldom punt now

A young lady who worked there years ago said it's not an affair it's just sex!

had a point

why live with  I wonder what it would be like when you can fill your bucket list  

Yes, Emma (Romanian, enhanced bust) does still work at Scorpio

Edited to add I just realised how long ago this was asked.

Edited by fangel

Hi Hynlander yes been pu ting a long time,I recall your name actually from the  days when this board was more active and I deed when edinburgh  saunas were more active.I used to review as Brothelcreeper here.

Trisha was my first punt at scorpion amd Lucy was always a treat.

Did u ever visit the private flats?I wasted a few £ in the old gardeners crescent flat before discover g how good the saunas were.

One of my places to visit is Edinburgh, for the book festival officially.

I first went to Scorpios in the mid 1990s.  I stopped going about ten years ago, having felt that the place was a bit run down, and not having the younger Scottish girls who had looked after me any more.

Last Wednesday Scorpio was in full operation - very attractive long haired lady on the desk - only problem was her EE accent which I had considerable difficulty in understanding. Amazingly, for Scorpio's both showers were working !!

Four ladies on duty - Tiffany, Gemma and Lacey, plus a blonde Spanish/Scots girl whose name I didn't catch.

Lacey gave me much pleasure.

Slightly concerned that the only two other punters I encountered during my visit were both heavily tattooed - is Scorpio now run by Yakusa?

8 minutes ago, Irgendeiner said:

Last Wednesday Scorpio was in full operation - very attractive long haired lady on the desk - only problem was her EE accent which I had considerable difficulty in understanding. Amazingly, for Scorpio's both showers were working !!

Four ladies on duty - Tiffany, Gemma and Lacey, plus a blonde Spanish/Scots girl whose name I didn't catch.

Slightly concerned that the only two other punters I encountered during my visit were both heavily tattooed - is Scorpio now run by Yakusa?

I know a few metal guys covered in tattoos and they are big softies.

On 12/07/2016 at 1:57 PM, Irgendeiner said:

I'm interested to hear about Lacey. What's she like?

On 09/08/2016 at 7:34 PM, fangel said:

I'm interested to hear about Lacey. What's she like?

Lacey says she's 32. Long dark hair, much of which is not hers. Her breasts, however, are her own, and a nice handful. Great fun.

She only does Wednesdays, and she wasn't on the last two wednesdays I visited.

This week I met Donna, a delicious Italian Romanian cross, who was dressed very modestly in the parlour in a simple dress, with nothing under it. I didn't ask how old she is, but she seemed younger. A most satisfying punt, notwithstanding no FK and no fingers inside.

Thanks for the info Irgendeiner. I've not seen Donna, but she sounds good.