SirP

Duo Length

18 posts in this topic

This is a hard one , pardon the pun

I've only had 1 duo and while they paid 100% attention to me their was no interaction between the 2 of them.

I've now found 2 girls that do amazing duos. Full interaction with each other, toys, mouths, tongue the lot.

This would be a 1 off so trying to work out how long to go for.

My usual time is 2 hours but after meeting 1 of the girls already and overrunning to almost 3 hours i prefer 3 hours but do you really need 3 hours for a duo, as less chat and more sex.

Can't decide on a 3 hour solo with her or going for 2 hours full on duo session. 

Why did i come back  LOL

Sorry mate - way out of my depth - I can't multi task and to be honest 2 lovely lady's would be a definite sensory overload to far for me....

Tough decision - 2 or 3 hours - honestly the pressure we chaps face in deciding such things!! :)

To me a duo booking would be more full on and likely to be less talking and less of the interaction you get with a GFE type of booking. Therefore I'd book no more than an hour. Anything more would likely do me permanent damage!

I think it would depend on how many shredded wheat you can eat for breakfast!

To me a duo booking would be more full on and likely to be less talking and less of the interaction you get with a GFE type of booking. Therefore I'd book no more than an hour. Anything more would likely do me permanent damage!

considering i'd want to be tied up/handcuffed for the first 30 minutes while they just play with each other that would only leave 30 minutes for me. what i've got planned that would not be enough  :cool:

Wow 30 minutes handcuffed while they drink coffee and post on twitter. Result!

1 person likes this

Wow 30 minutes handcuffed while they drink coffee and post on twitter. Result!

Twitter post: 'we have a guy here in handcuffs, others interested?'

Twitter post: 'we have a guy here in handcuffs, others interested?'

Well if you came as well ;)

I'd be dead LOL

Both sound good but sounds like an Xmas treat to  yourself!!  Both sound good but I always say two is company threes a crowd.   Combine it with some nice red wine, some food sex chocolates.  If its two ladies you have got to make it fun, play a board game and a piece of clothing has to be taken off each round.  It would add to the three hour fun!!      

I did a duo but I did it for one hour with a wingman, it was a MMFF party. It was very good and it was when I was able to book with Maxes Angels. The two ladies were Meg (apparently now retired) and Julia. It was an hour of superb debauchery.

Well if you came as well ;)

I'd be dead LOL

We better keep the distance then, we do not want anyone dead   :D

1 person likes this

I couldn't do a duo.. One girl is plenty for me!

Would be pretty fucking hot to watch two girls getting it on, but i'd only be able to give my attention to one girl.. the other girl would get left out.

Would be pretty fucking hot to watch two girls getting it on, but i'd only be able to give my attention to one girl.. the other girl would get left out.

I couldn't do a duo either.  Too much energy here............. the other girl would probably become part of the furniture  :D

One word here tag-team (well ok 2 words), but then I'm just greedy

How long is a piece of string, for me duos and trios are a state of mind thing, and how long they last depends on what you want to get out of them.

1 hour duo: sort of satisfied, but not enough timeto really explore the possibilites.

2 hour duo: you'll leave satisfied, have a big smile on your face and sleep well that night.

3 hour Trio: You'll stagger out with legs like jelly, all dazed and confused, don't drive after one of these!

Overall I would have to advise on outcall for the longer appointements that way you don't have to stagger anywhere as you're already in bed.

Finally booked for 2 hours!! Sod's law got to wait 6 weeks :(

That was hard work just organising times/dates and services :)

Maybe I should go the 6 weeks with no self pleasure ;) the reaction would be priceless

Crikey that is a long time.  I bet a lot of wg put bi sexual or they are interactive with each other but in reality I bet a number are not!  Although I expect its good with two girls giving you the attention us guys like the visual impact of two girls at it don't we!!! 

1 person likes this

Finally booked for 2 hours!! Sod's law got to wait 6 weeks :(

That was hard work just organising times/dates and services :)

Maybe I should go the 6 weeks with no self pleasure ;) the reaction would be priceless

O.K. for you young blokes Sir P. Us poor old sods would never last the distance. On the other hand, "what a lovely way to go". :lol:  :lol: