Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr Talueng

Thoughts On A Christmas Present.

9 posts in this topic

Hi all

(first post to the Forum, but I've been lurking for many years)

I've been thinking about getting myself a nice Christmas present this year, something small (-ish) and something cuddly, and something that does a PSE!.

I've got 3 days-off between Xmas and New Year, and I thought that I'd try one of the Thai ladies. I wondered if anyone had any thoughts or opinions on how busy they will be over those few days. Will they be very busy because everybody else has the same idea, or is it a slower period for them as everyone spends time with their families?

Welcome to the forum, Doctor.

I have asked the same question of more than one experienced Thai girl, about patterns of trade over the season.

It seems there is a bit of a surge in the week before Xmas, as numerous married/attached punters find that "Xmas shopping in Central London" (which the OH obviously can't come along for, or she'll see the surprise he's buying her) gives perfect cover for a sneaky one.

As you guessed, the period from Xmas day to New Year is rather a quiet time, as many punters are committed to being with the family.

Welcome to the forum, Doctor.

I have asked the same question of more than one experienced Thai girl, about patterns of trade over the season.

It seems there is a bit of a surge in the week before Xmas, as numerous married/attached punters find that "Xmas shopping in Central London" (which the OH obviously can't come along for, or she'll see the surprise he's buying her) gives perfect cover for a sneaky one.

As you guessed, the period from Xmas day to New Year is rather a quiet time, as many punters are committed to being with the family.

and girls too.

i have found 2 regs who are away over christmas, and for quite a time too.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other, I'd say, and has already been implied by ChrisT and Coventryp. Best thing is to decide on 3 or 4 girls, then make the booking as late as you can, but a few days in advance, say Xmas eve - I'd make the booking for the afternoon (2-3pm), because they may have been on a night out or about to go on one - smallish? I'd recommend Honey, Emma or Christy (last 2 very small though) but it'll be easy - most thai girls are small.

All,

thanks for the comments and advice.

I've seen the recent reviews of Christy and seen the pictures on the agency web-site(s), and she's a 'definite maybe'(!). I quite like the look of Nicha but there's a long list of other 'possibles' too, so I have plenty to choose from. Ho hum, so many choices, what's a guy to do?

Thanks for advising about a suitable time ... I tend to go for 4pm or 5pm (-ish) as a start, and try to get a 2-hour booking. I was thinking of the Monday/ Tuesday/ Wednesday after the Xmas weekend, and I'd plan on booking either the day before or during the morning. Who knows, maybe if I get lucky on the lottery then maybe I will upgrade to a duo!

I do like Thai girls/ladies, and have 'dabbled' many times while over in Thailand. My only problem is that they're always so tiny (say, 5ft plus a bit), and I'm 6ft tall, some positions are uncomfortable or almost impossible. But it's good fun trying.

From what I've been told, most Thai ladies find the week between Xmas and New Year very slow, for reasons mentioned by CT above.  So you can take your pick as they are unlikely to be going anywhere.

I don't know of any Thai girl who qualifies for a full PSE at the moment, although I have heard that Patsy might qualify.  As for size, I don't know any who is more than 5 feet plus a few inches.  Never bothered me and I am also over 6 feet.

I'm also 6ft+ ,and have no problems with the lovely little Thai girls .ln fact a well known Thai lady says she likes tall men

I'm also 6ft+ ,and have no problems with the lovely little Thai girls .ln fact a well known Thai lady says she likes tall men

Yes, and she tells the midgets that she likes short men.     :D  :D  :D

They would have to small,if they're looking up to her :D