Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MKHelen

Photos

3 posts in this topic

Hello all

I am currently updating my profile and was wanting to ask for some ideas & viewpoints.

what you would like to see in pictures exactly? Colours? poses? outfits?

what gets you enticed in?

I have 3 new photo shoots planned so

well excited about it all

But a bit out of practice pics wise !

I'm not lazy in ideas dept, just don't want same old poses and boring shots, and want others input and opinions

Many thanks for info and input

See you hopefully soon

Mkhelen x

I understand the reasons for a WG not wanting to show her face and because of that I prefer a close up (zoomed) picture of breasts, legs rather than one that's been cropped. Also is the photo is to be of the full figure rather than cropping off at the head or blurring the face becaue it can make the photo appear spoilt.  I like when the face is turned or hidden by a hat.

By the way Helen I like the ankle photo ;) as it appears to be a close up rather than a crop ... though I'm sure I'd prefer all of you  :wub:

A mask can hide the eyes. A bit like The Wicked Lady. Secretary, waitress, long evening dress with breasts exposed. Or high top and bottom exposed. Tights and no knickers. Whatever you do, be true to yourself, so it needs to be classy. Leave something to the imagination. We met in June. I was not the best lover. But you were wonderful. I didn't write a review is was not on punter net then