midget hunter

Midget/dwarf/little Person

7 posts in this topic

Anyone know of any working midgets in the south of England?

I am not aware of any dwarfs.  I guess there is a cut off point as to who would be classed as a dwarf. Perhaps look for small ladies on AW under 5 foot as the next best thing! 

I am not aware of any dwarfs.  I guess there is a cut off point as to who would be classed as a dwarf. Perhaps look for small ladies on AW under 5 foot as the next best thing! 

Bearing in mind that Dwarfism is a medical term there is no certainty that anyone short will necessarily be a dwarf.

But any comment that bumps this thread can only help the OP find his lady.

Just to clear up a few things;

Thread bumping, this comes under "Posting worthless messages which contribute nothing meaningful"

Next we have, "Posting or requesting information about providers who offer unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse" The post in rely to the op request for information on Dwarfs is not in anyway promoting BB, as adults capable of joined up thinking and intelligent enough to make your own minds up to what one reads in an advert and decide what action you wish to take, book her or not book her, thanks to the link we are now in a better position to make up our own minds without promoting it or winding are self's up like a whirling dervish because some one does BB.

"Posting a message which is directed at a specific person and should therefore be a Private Message"  if folk want to snipe please take it to pm, don't use the forums to score points.

1 person likes this

Not a dwarf but certainly short is the mature litlebutcharming on AW she is 4'8". I have seen her and she is good fun.