CC57

Clothed Or Unclothed?

75 posts in this topic

How do you gents like your lady to answer the door? I will always answer the door fully clothed in a smart sexy outfit. Tight fitting to accentuate my better points, slinky black dress or short skirt and slightly see through or low cut top or pencil skirt and of course a pair of heels. I know they are never on for long but I do like to start off on an equal footing.

1 person likes this

I like surprises, so like her to answer the door in whatever she feels like wearing (or not :) )

I've never been greeted by a completely naked lady as yet, but have been greeted by everything ranging from smart dress, office attire, naughty schoolgirl, sexy lingerie and (maybe strangely) my favourite so far of a cropped top and tiny denim shorts on a summer's evening. Fabulous :)

I usually see girls at my hotel so I am usually the one answering the door. My favourite so far was when the girl came in a long coat and when i told her to take of her coat and make herself comfortable she wore only her underwear underneath.

I like street clothes. Tight skinny jeans and vest top with no bra.  :)

The simple sexy girl next door type does it for me.

1 person likes this

I like surprises, so like her to answer the door in whatever she feels like wearing (or not :) )

I often feel like wearing my PJ bottoms and a raggedy T-shirt but I resist the temptation ;)

2 people like this

I often feel like wearing my PJ bottoms and a raggedy T-shirt but I resist the temptation ;)

Works for me! ;)

1 person likes this

I like street clothes. Tight skinny jeans and vest top with no bra.  :)

The simple sexy girl next door type does it for me.

Every time :)

on last week's punt with my fav wg we stopped off for a bite to eat on the way to the hotel. She was wearing skinny jeans but I could make out the outline of something interesting beneath... She wore a loose fitting top with quite a wide neck which gave an occasional glimpse of her bare shoulder and bra strap, giving me a peek of what I later discovered was a very sexy red lingerie set, suspenders, stockings all under her skinny jeans. Magic. Wonder what treats lie in wait tomorrow :P

Wonder what treats lie in wait tomorrow :P

Thermals?

3 people like this

Thermals?

I never leave the house without them in this weather!

Thermals?

We may have a niche market here. I am off to M&S to get mine, plus a winsiette night dress.

I am really predictable on this one - black dress and black lingere....I sometimes think I am so unimaginative but I know what I like and am have never really parted from this delicious choice.

Although my fav reg once wore tightly fitting jeans which was fantastic but it was a Saturday afternoon and it just seemed so right!

1 person likes this

I don't mind too much what the lady wears just so long as she will let me take it off in a few minutes. The "girl next door" look does it for me far more than the real tarty "hooker" look

3 people like this

I don't mind too much what the lady wears just so long as she will let me take it off in a few minutes. The "girl next door" look does it for me far more than the real tarty "hooker" look

That's interesting, what does the girl next door look like? To you of course.

Leave sexy lingerie on all the time please. I love lapping pussy while pulling a sexy thong gently to one side and feeling stocking clad legs round my neck.....

i always answer the door in a nice dress  surely its fun to unwrap the gift ,,,,,,

2 people like this

Leave sexy lingerie on all the time please. I love lapping pussy while pulling a sexy thong gently to one side and feeling stocking clad legs round my neck.....

The joys of crotchless panties  :D  :P !

Depends on the moment...and what tricks my mind is playing!!!!

1 person likes this

I usually see girls at my hotel so I am usually the one answering the door. My favourite so far was when the girl came in a long coat and when i told her to take of her coat and make herself comfortable she wore only her underwear underneath.

I tried that myself.  I was meeting a regular, normally deployed overseas in God knows what capacity and who always made time to see me when back: all those muscles and energy for myself to enjoy!!!!!  So I decided to surprise him by arriving in a fur coat and some gorgeous golden lingerie underneath.  A guy jumped into my elevator and did not know how to get out faster on a different floor though: I must have smelled of anticipated sex, ha ha

That's interesting, what does the girl next door look like? To you of course.

To judge from post #15 I think she looks like Rebecca! :)

I like the 'girl next door' look too. Minimal makeup is a help.

'Sprayed-on' jeans are just the job especially when I find she's 'commando'.

As to tops I like bra-less underneath whatever hugs closely and whether the girl is well endowed or almost tit-less.

For me, the much more important thing, whether the girl is clothed or naked and if clothed just how, is the credibility of the warmth of her welcome. One of my fave. girls is just great at this. She grabs me and smothers me with kisses, her breathing rate is noticeably raised, she voices little squeeks of pleasure and her hands are literally everywhere. She utters my name repeatedly. I could go on. She is Chinese and is very good at her job. Eventually I agree that yes, I'd love a cup of tea but just the one.

Uncle Pokey

(Work it out)

1 person likes this

I do prefer clothes or lingerie.  Usually clothes as I like to unzip/unbutton!!!  However, if you have a regular you can have some fun and alternate with her coming to the door naked (she needs to be behind the door though!!!)

1 person likes this

When confirming an appointment with a lady I’ve sometimes asked her to wear something special for me although exactly what has depended on my particular fantasy at the time. So, for example, a half-unbuttoned blouse over a very short mini-skirt and no underwear; a stripper-type mini-dress with plunging neckline; cropped top and little shorts (my favourite); and on one occasion fully naked apart from high heels.

They have always complied.

So I guess the moral is, just ask.

1 person likes this

i always answer the door in a nice dress  surely its fun to unwrap the gift ,,,,,,

The best way to start a punt without any doubt.

How do you gents like your lady to answer the door? I will always answer the door fully clothed in a smart sexy outfit. Tight fitting to accentuate my better points, slinky black dress or short skirt and slightly see through or low cut top or pencil skirt and of course a pair of heels. I know they are never on for long but I do like to start off on an equal footing.

Actually just reading your post again has got me worked up!!  Phew I will have to sit down and have a cup of tea!

I prefer to watch my girls undress slowly before I touch them which I guess is a little bit vanilla. :(   I don't think any girl likes to be pawed straight away by a stranger so it's a gentle introduction. When she then moves onto me and looks me in the eye I know she is happy to touched. Removing the final item is a seriously exciting moment though and I've found that girls kinda like that too. ;)

I know it's 'paid for sex' but a little bit of seduction is still nice.

Edited by flowerseller