Cumonce

When Would One Be Classed As A Dirty Old Man!

136 posts in this topic

I am 44 and my reg lady is perhaps hanging up her nickers next year and doing less services.  I said to her I don't blame you as you don't want dirty old men like me fishing around your never regions.  Would you regard yourself as a dirty old man is there a cut off age!  Do you think the public would regard us punters as dirty old men!! 

You're 44 and considering yourself old ? :blink:

2 people like this

You must be a dirty old man, especially if your regular isn't going to change her knickers until next year...............

2 people like this

I always feel like a dirty old man when I eye up a pretty young woman. :D However, a lot of them like the company of a mature man for all sorts of reasons so if I get a smile I don't let it bother me too much.

1 person likes this

A dirty old man is the punter a few years older than yourself.

1 person likes this

The day I stop taking a second glance at a pretty girl is the day I will know that I am no longer a dirty old man! Till then I shall keep my glasses prescription up to date and enjoy the view.

1 person likes this

I just turned 40 and i have given this a bit of thought too both in my non punting and my punting world.ive switched nightclubs to just a couple in town that are aimed at a more mature market and I must admit 'in game' i can score off anyone woman under 35 now.It just doesn't feel right. So in regard to punting which ive been doing for nearly 20 years now its a wee bit different.Even in my twenties i tended not to go for women in the lower twenties as unless I was lucky alot of them were quite frankly very bad punts (alot of focus on looks but not much sexual energy,no conection,just lying there or too nervous etc. i found women that at least looked a bit older were generally better.And of course older women ;I don't think i ever had a crap punt with an older woman but then thats the same back in the world.

But now the older women....well i am getting closer to their age lol however the transition is pretty seamless for me.Just keep going for women close to my age group ,i am more attracted to them and i am  generally assured of a good and energetic punt.way i figure it when I hit my fifities i will still have no problem,sixties if i am still punting then woman in their foties will have the emotional maturity to punt with a senior guy esp if i look after myself.

Edited by gus

Even in my twenties i tended not to go for women in the lower twenties as unless I was lucky alot of them were quite frankly very bad punts (alot of focus on looks but not much sexual energy,no conection,just lying there or too nervous etc. i found women that at least looked a bit older were generally better.

You're seeing the wrong women if that's the conclusion you come to about younger women! XD

your never too old ! my best clients are the older ones !

my oldest reg is 84 yet he can outshagged the young guns!

Edited by english rebecca69
1 person likes this

Dunno about the 'old' - my mother called me a pervert when I was 13  -  she found a Ann Summers type catalogue in my school bag :ph34r:

"There's a word for people who look at this sort of stuff.. it's PERVERT - You're a PERVERT"  went the rant

When Would One Be Classed As A Dirty Old Man ?

About 30 years ago. 

Dunno about the 'old' - my mother called me a pervert when I was 13  -  she found a Ann Summers type catalogue in my school bag :ph34r:

"There's a word for people who look at this sort of stuff.. it's PERVERT - You're a PERVERT"  went the rant

and you haven't changed a bit have you?

Tecnically I've been a dirty old man since I was born. ;)

Surely it depends on the age of the lady your seeing?

I have to say, at 41, I still like the early to mid 20's ladies......... so yes in that scenario Im a dirty old man!. However I have also seen ladies older than myself (although a while ago now), so does that make me a dirty toy boy.

All relative I suppose :D

You're as old and dirty as you feel. And I like it (much better than being young).

But 44 is a bit early, I think.

Surely it depends on the age of the lady your seeing?

I have to say, at 41, I still like the early to mid 20's ladies......... so yes in that scenario Im a dirty old man!. However I have also seen ladies older than myself (although a while ago now), so does that make me a dirty toy boy.

All relative I suppose :D

Mmmmh dirty toy boys ! :P

...pejorative labels such like 'dirty' 'pervert' 'filth' 'sleazy' have been part of the currency of our vocabulary regarding sex for at least two millennia - I have no doubt that to many, that I see and enjoy paid sex makes me a dirty old man - I am 53 but don't feel very old and certainly not 'dirty' 

They say don't they that your only as old as the woman your feeling and as I tend to see and feel women who are a lot younger than me - who make me feel not in the slightest like a dirty old man -  more of the young stud I know I really am.

But hey that's the point isn't it were paying for and enjoying a fantasy - and boy do I love the fantasy!

1 person likes this

A girl can dream, I suppose!! :P

Tecnically I've been a dirty old man since I was born. ;)

I would love to hear your explanation of the "technicality" that makes that statement true.

As long as dreaming is allowed, yes I will ! :D

As long as dreaming is allowed, yes I will ! :D

But would a toy boy, however "dirty" have the necessary charm, experience and technique to satisfy a lady such as your self?

I know I didn't have all of these till I was over 40. I must have been a slow learner

Edited by porker paul

But would a toy boy, however "dirty" have the necessary charm, experience and technique to satisfy a lady such as your self?

Well, I don't know, ask them ^_^

1 person likes this

Well, I don't know, ask them ^_^

I bet you know more toy boys than I do. I am far too old to fraternize with chaps so young!

I know I didn't have all of these till I was over 40. I must have been a slow learner

Nah, we all are. That's one of the good things about being a bloke - things get better and we get better.

Though I have to admit that when I was 8 years old there was no woman on the planet of any age that could resist me. I must have known something then that I've forgotten.

1 person likes this

Nah, we all are. That's one of the good things about being a bloke - things get better and we get better.

Though I have to admit that when I was 8 years old there was no woman on the planet of any age that could resist me. I must have known something then that I've forgotten.

Girls love it when you cum in your pants. ;)