smiths

Merits and Drawbacks of FRs.

28 posts in this topic

If you hear from others that a lady you did a positive FR on is now offering a bad or worse service what would you do?

I have viewed FRs as being one persons opinion from their experiences with a WG/S. I then look for other authors to back-up that opinion with at least a fairly similar experience as regards attitude, services and looks. If a board member that i trust gives their opinion, even better.

How do you view and consider the merits and drawbacks of FRs?

If you hear from others that a lady you did a positive FR on is now offering a bad or worse service what would you do?

I have viewed FRs as being one persons opinion from their experiences with a WG/S. I then look for other authors to back-up that opinion with at least a fairly similar experience as regards attitude, services and looks. If a board member that i trust gives their opinion, even better.

How do you view and consider the merits and drawbacks of FRs?

Hi Smiths,

Regarding your opening line, it's possible that over time a lady who was new, energetic, pleasant disposition etc etc originally was good then gets jaded, cynical, treats the whole concept as a mundane but lucrative routine and as a consequence her performance deteriorates.

Hence if this was the case for me, there's not much I could do apart from stating that "at that time x,y,z services were offered by Lady A who was then very friendly......"

Personally, always thought a FR was a snapshot of a moment in time for an encounter with lady, hence if I read rave FRs a few months old for a lady, I would still make the necessary enquiries via phone/email etc about services offered fitting the description given. As you know, lots of things can change in life over time, this hobby is no exception.

You have pointed out seeking opinions of trusted board members be it forums or private messages, that's eminently sensible but regardless of this, there can never be a totally risk-free punt, which I'm sure you know all to well.

Tony

Edited by streetwisetony
deletion; stating obvious

Hi Smiths,

I'll assume positive FRs regarding my thoughts on your post;

Regarding your opening line, it's possible that over time a lady who was new, energetic, pleasant disposition etc etc originally was good then gets jaded, cynical, treats the whole concept as a mundane but lucrative routine and as a consequence her performance deteriorates.

Hence if this was the case for me, there's not much I could do apart from stating that "at that time x,y,z services were offered by Lady A who was then very friendly......"

Personally, always thought a FR was a snapshot of a moment in time for an encounter with lady, hence if I read rave FRs a few months old for a lady, I would still make the necessary enquiries via phone/email etc about services offered fitting the description given. As you know, lots of things can change in life over time, this hobby is no exception.

You have pointed out seeking opinions of trusted board members be it forums or private messages, that's eminently sensible but regardless of this, there can never be a totally risk-free punt, which I'm sure you know all to well.

Tony

Cheers Tony. As it is possible i believe so others have told me to have FRs deleted, would you consider this option, and if so on what grounds?

I note your use of the word snapshot, strangely it was the word i was going to use initially, it is exactly how i see FRs. A moment in time sums it up perfectly.:D

One of the downsides of the current FR system is its inability to report back on a lady / parlour / agency etc. While I don't think it should go back to what it was some years ago where there were multiple reports by the same punter on the same lady, I honestly think that a further report should be allowed perhaps 9/12 months after the initial FR.

We all know by the nature of this business that circumstances can change and I feel that the individual should be allowed to report back on any such change. I fully understand the stance Galahad has taken on this but I for one would like to see a rethink.

One of the downsides of the current FR system is its inability to report back on a lady / parlour / agency etc. While I don't think it should go back to what it was some years ago where there were multiple reports by the same punter on the same lady, I honestly think that a further report should be allowed perhaps 9/12 months after the initial FR.

We all know by the nature of this business that circumstances can change and I feel that the individual should be allowed to report back on any such change. I fully understand the stance Galahad has taken on this but I for one would like to see a rethink.

I completely agree with you here Phil, in fact IMO it would be to the benefit of both punters and ladies who offer a good consistent service.

What if anything would prompt you into requesting an existing FR of yours to be removed?:D

I completely agree with you here Phil, in fact IMO it would be to the benefit of both punters and ladies who offer a good consistent service.

What if anything would prompt you into requesting an existing FR of yours to be removed?:D

Thanks for the agreement. :D

To try and answer the question, probably if the lady reported on has retired or moved on. I am not a prolific report writer, largely because I tend to go the tried and tested route of seeng the same girl regularly. Also a few of my FR's have also disappeared as some ladies have disappeared.

My personal view is that should be possible to do a review of the same person say every 12 to 24 months, this would allow whether someones services had improved or got worse. At the end of the day though it is down to G, he is the one who has to sit down and read them all, that can't be the best job in the worls.

Cheers Tony. As it is possible i believe so others have told me to have FRs deleted, would you consider this option, and if so on what grounds?

I note your use of the word snapshot, strangely it was the word i was going to use initially, it is exactly how i see FRs. A moment in time sums it up perfectly.:D

Deletion of FRs? Personally I don't think it's a good idea on part of author,

believe a WG who originally had FRs can later join the "no reports list" preventing future FRs about her /and-or establishment.

It's better to have reports made transparent and accessible for all, to enable a client to formulate a decision to punt or not with a WG. Those reviews that

do look like "touting pieces" would eventually be exposed.

And likewise early favourable reports can be used as a comparison to later poor reviews on same lady which would indicate a trend that services offered in the past, no longer offered now, along with poor disposition toward clients

wheras in the past this was not the case.

Deletion of FRs? Personally I don't think it's a good idea on part of author,

believe a WG who originally had FRs can later join the "no reports list" preventing future FRs about her /and-or establishment.

It's better to have reports made transparent and accessible for all, to enable a client to formulate a decision to punt or not with a WG. Those reviews that

do look like "touting pieces" would eventually be exposed.

And likewise early favourable reports can be used as a comparison to later poor reviews on same lady which would indicate a trend that services offered in the past, no longer offered now, along with poor disposition toward clients

wheras in the past this was not the case.

Good advice, cheers. I was considering asking for a couple of mine to be deleted, but i wont bother. As you rightly point out they are useful for comparison purposes.:D

Couldn't agree more with the sentiment in this thread.

My personal view is that should be possible to do a review of the same person say every 12 to 24 months, this would allow whether someones services had improved or got worse. At the end of the day though it is down to G, he is the one who has to sit down and read them all, that can't be the best job in the worls.

I can't believe that Mr G reads each & every FR - there's just not enough minutes in the day to do that! And anyway think what it would do to his mental stability to be reading all those FR's all day :confused:

But I've thought for some time that punters should be able to review a previously reported WG after a suitable period of time. I suppose 12 months would be suitable enough in this regard. This gives him the opportunity to compare the standards of the service after a reasonable period without cheerleading or touting for that particular WG.

Good suggestion Joanna :D

"As it is possible i believe so others have told me to have FRs deleted, would you consider this option, and if so on what grounds?"

I saw a particular girl around a dozen or so times, and had great experiences - I wrote a positive FR and recommended her. Subsequently, I had a couple of duff punts, where she was just not really interested. I did nothing, except avoid going back to see her.

A while later, a negative FR appeared, and the bloke described my (later) experiences to a 'T', and said that he had gone to see this particular girl on the basis of 4 or 5 good FRs, (one of which was mine, of course).

I felt really bad about this actually, and had my FR deleted. I also started a thread detailing all this, and warning punters that this girl might not now give as good a service as previously. Some punters agreed with me, and I got some slagging too, but I don't care - I don't want someone to waste his time and money on the basis of a FR that I know is no longer valid. If I could have submitted a second FR I would have done.

And of course a girl could get better. I feel much more confident in my 'abilities' now than when I first started out.

And of course a girl could get better. I feel much more confident in my 'abilities' now than when I first started out.

I agree, as one of the oprions is "would you return" - it might be good to report if you actually did return and also reflect on the experience as both you and WG get to know one anothers pecadillos.

Definitely agree with that one. A lady could be a complete newbie to the industry and get an unsatisfactory field report to start with. But then she continues and ends up giving a really good service and people would read her old reports and think she is still unsatisfactory.

Definitely agree with that one. A lady could be a complete newbie to the industry and get an unsatisfactory field report to start with. But then she continues and ends up giving a really good service and people would read her old reports and think she is still unsatisfactory.

If later positive reviews from different authors outweigh the volume of earlier negative reports for same lady then this would appear to suggest a trend of improving client/punter satisfaction and rendering of services.

Edited by streetwisetony
"rendering"

Field reports are only a picture of how the WG performs on that punt. Like all of us, I'm sure they can have their of days. If you are suggesting that FRs should be changed to character assasinate a WG, due to her going through a bad time, I'd firmly disagree. The FRs she receives should remain whther they are good or bad, to give a true picture. Manipulation of good or bad field reports could be used by the WG her loyal regulars or competitors.

I think it right that a girl cannot delete one report to show herself in a better light. Girls have a right to respond to a bad field report. Even some of the top girls get those, goes to show you can't please all of the people all of the time. That seems fair.

I can see why Galahad doesn't want weekly reports from regulars, and IMHO all that tells you is the girl has a regular customer.

It would be a good idea to be able to re-report a girl after a given period of time. If the new reports referenced the earlier ones, i.e. second report on girl my this author, readers would be able to distinguish between honest reports and bullshit easily.

This has been discussed many times and the vast majority of members would like the opportunity to file a second FR after a reasonable amount of time, in my experience the quality of service can go downhill if the girl becomes jaded or complacent , maybe Galahad could consider a rethink for 2010. ;)

Merits:

I use them for confirmation of possible services and skill level

That the girl exists and is around the age she says she is

That the pix are recent and genuine

that she is currently working

A rough idea of her likes and dislikes

Attitude

Possible response to stimulation

Drawbacks:

false expectations

Merits:

I use them for confirmation of possible services and skill level

That the girl exists and is around the age she says she is

That the pix are recent and genuine

that she is currently working

A rough idea of her likes and dislikes

Attitude

Possible response to stimulation

Drawbacks:

false expectations

Can I add another drawback, and this actually happened to me.

I did a good FR for a girl and the next time I saw her she said her phone was red hot for days after -------- so much so that she was going to increase her prices from £100 to £140. ;):eek:

This has been discussed many times and the vast majority of members would like the opportunity to file a second FR after a reasonable amount of time, in my experience the quality of service can go downhill if the girl becomes jaded or complacent , maybe Galahad could consider a rethink for 2010. ;)

I agree, however you already have two FRs existing on the same lady.

I agree, however you already have two FRs existing on the same lady.

At that time is was not "illegal" to file more than one report on the same lady.

I am pleased to see you agree with me, maybe you could use your influence to bring about a change in policy. ;)

At that time is was not "illegal" to file more than one report on the same lady.

I am pleased to see you agree with me, maybe you could use your influence to bring about a change in policy. ;)

More agreement from me. As I said in my earlier post I don't want to see FR after FR from the same punter about the same girl, as I would say this would negate the value of the FR. However and as stated circumstances do change and I think that thought should be given to allowing a further FR by the same punter on the same girl.

I have always advocated being able to "update" an existing report and either Add to the original or displace it.

Adding to it has its advantages as that way the lady in question does not get too many reports, just more complete ones.

As regards "influence".............................. ROTFLMAO!