Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duxbury

Debbie's Parties

8 posts in this topic

Just read an interesting review of 'Debbie's Parties', seems like there's a party on December 17th. Anyone had experience of this? Bit nerve racking if there are loads of other blokes present.

Do they have any reviews in the section about reviews? If I had more time I would search for you.

I have been to a party and found it great. No real self consciousness, partly because there was so much going on. Why not treat yourself to an early Christmas present?

Edited by porker paul

My better nature prevailed, and if you search for reviews by davidgood you will find a veritable mine of info about parties. I dare to suggest that this guy is the new "smiths" as our resident party expert.

davidgood has been a great source of info about parties for quite a while.

I tend to read with interest and then back away from actually doing anything about going to a party - my idea of a good ration is three men and nine ladies as i am not sure I would be happy to be pushing other fuckers out of the way to force myself on a lady.

I do think parties can be very good and very average depending on things like man/woman ratio, attitude of men/women, time available etc so it may be it is only really relevant to have info about Debbie's Parties here rather than parties in general.

Just read an interesting review of 'Debbie's Parties', seems like there's a party on December 17th. Anyone had experience of this? Bit nerve racking if there are loads of other blokes present.

Duxbury,

I presume you have read my report on the Debbie's party I went to a few weeks ago. You will find I have done reports on these parties when they were at another location in the Midlands and also a report on one in Sutton in Surrey.

Most of what you need to know is in the FRs, all I would add is that Debbie's parties are not 1 to 1s. As it says on her web site they are greedy girl gang bangs and for the ladies who go they want as many guys as possible.Therefore they can be busy and maybe not the best place to start partying at. If you do try one, make sure Debbie knows you are a newbie and I am sure she will look after you.

If you were based in London I would point you to some other parties to cut your teeth on, but most in the Midlands that I know of are like Debbie's.

Go on give one a try. You might just like it !!!!!

Regards,

davidgood

1 person likes this

i went to a Debbie party recently, Wed 3rd afternoon, with the gorgeous Mollie, a spunk swallower. There were TOO FEW guys - there was about 10 of us and 4 girls. Too few as you need some guys playing when you are recharging - helps the party flow!

Debbies parties are fantastic value. Get in there!

Oh I did, the lunchtime session on Wednesday 17th December. OK, so I've had experience of Bukkake sessions before, meet in pub on Broad Street then to a hotel room. Coincidentally I was surprised to see 'Dee', if that was 'Debbie', who was at previous parties. This is organised in a faux tudor manor house just outside the city centre. All the windows are boarded up, so no natural light, there's a bar, with soft drinks, beers, sandwiches and snacks. Including Debbie, there was 'Chelsea' and I think Leah, or Layla, very skinny blonde. Chelsea was interesting, but had spoiled her looks by getting a boob job, which I find off-putting. Apparently over 50 guys were booked in, and most of them seemed to have turned up, together with an odd couple who joined in the 'play' after the break from the bukkake session. To be honest, there were too many guys...and you end up being a bit of a spectator. I don't think I'll be paying for the experience again, and regret not spending the £60.00 with a nice 'one to one' in a Parlour. That's not to denegrate Debbie, and the poor girls who have to frankly, put up with the onslaught...I can't think what they get out of it to be honest.

Edited by Duxbury

Apparently over 50 guys were booked in, and most of them seemed to have turned up, together with an odd couple who joined in the 'play' after the break from the bukkake session. To be honest, there were too many guys...and you end up being a bit of a spectator. I don't think I'll be paying for the experience again, and regret not spending the £60.00 with a nice 'one to one' in a Parlour. That's not to denegrate Debbie, and the poor girls who have to frankly, put up with the onslaught...I can't think what they get out of it to be honest.

That sounds like my idea of a nightmare other than being reasonably cheap - but what were they thinking of?

Easier to take a couple of women into a seedy cinema and saying give me your money, they're all yours for next five minutes.

And yes,what did they get out of it all and how much of the 3k?

I assumed parties would never be like this. How many had any penetrative sex at all???