Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tintiri

Looking For Wg Recomendation Isle Of Dogs

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

I know this is a very close area and canary wharf and E14 would be OK as well.

I come to you fellow punters in despair. I did not want to bother you with my humble search but after two completely failed punts (did the deed but did NOT receive what I went for so felt completely cheated) I give up and I need some actual recommendations of checked and approved girls.

I am looking for a simple service: A-level, Deep throat and CIM. Anything else is irrelevance.

I prefer slimmer girls, not necessarily sport fit but just not carrying too much extra weight. Nice curves are appreciated but if they look proportional :)

Race is irrelevant and age : under 35 would be minimum under 30 great under 25 fantastic but any lady under 35 is acceptable ( beggars can't be choosers).

One final thing I am very shy so someone that will bear with me will be appreciated. The two visits I did so far one all of a sudden did not do A  and the other claimed I am too big ... I am sorry but as much as I wanted to take is as compliment I am just not that endowed I am average joe in the sack.

But both times I did not want to press the issue and went with the flow :(

So please help and if possible keep the abuse to a minimum I already know that I suck :)

Suzi Lapdancer in Canary Wharf would seem to meet your requirements.

I know there are lots of girls who advertise on AW, do your research there.

Hi,

I know this is a very close area and canary wharf and E14 would be OK as well.

I come to you fellow punters in despair. I did not want to bother you with my humble search but after two completely failed punts (did the deed but did NOT receive what I went for so felt completely cheated) I give up and I need some actual recommendations of checked and approved girls.

I am looking for a simple service: A-level, Deep throat and CIM. Anything else is irrelevance.

I prefer slimmer girls, not necessarily sport fit but just not carrying too much extra weight. Nice curves are appreciated but if they look proportional :)

Race is irrelevant and age : under 35 would be minimum under 30 great under 25 fantastic but any lady under 35 is acceptable ( beggars can't be choosers).

One final thing I am very shy so someone that will bear with me will be appreciated. The two visits I did so far one all of a sudden did not do A  and the other claimed I am too big ... I am sorry but as much as I wanted to take is as compliment I am just not that endowed I am average joe in the sack.

But both times I did not want to press the issue and went with the flow :(

So please help and if possible keep the abuse to a minimum I already know that I suck :)

I am not sure that your thread title is very encouraging.  Shipping them off to a separate isle (even though it a river 'isthmus') seems unduly harsh.  I am not sure whether SAAFE or the RSPCA should be notified! :ph34r:

Not much help, but I'd jump on the jubilee line and head for west London, it really isn't so much if a chore to improve your chances of a good time for the money involved.

Edited by blueruin

raylondoner Suzi was on my radar as well but I read some recent reviews mentioning stench of cigarette smoke and being a bit odd lately so this put me off.

Annabellexoxo I do apologize I was not clear in my original post. The two ladies I met were from AW and after as much research as I could pull off. I spent hours pouring through reviews etc. on here and AW. Unfortunately both ladies while having a reasonably good rep were a let down, hence my request for actual recommendations.

blueruin I have started contemplating that or pick up the car and ride in the sunset ( not being sarcastic !) and trying to find what I am looking for at a reasonable price somewhere  a bit out of London.

But the research then becomes a completely different ball game :(

Tiggy 7 I choose to answer you last.

I know there are lots of girls who advertise on AW, do your research there.

Aye... I've seen a few dogs profiles on there :eek:

raylondoner Suzi was on my radar as well but I read some recent reviews mentioning stench of cigarette smoke and being a bit odd lately so this put me off.

Annabellexoxo I do apologize I was not clear in my original post. The two ladies I met were from AW and after as much research as I could pull off. I spent hours pouring through reviews etc. on here and AW. Unfortunately both ladies while having a reasonably good rep were a let down, hence my request for actual recommendations.

blueruin I have started contemplating that or pick up the car and ride in the sunset ( not being sarcastic !) and trying to find what I am looking for at a reasonable price somewhere  a bit out of London.

I saw Suzi about a year ago and had a good time with none of the problems you mention. However, that was a year ago and she is not on my watch list.

actually you haven't mentioned a price, unless i missed it, what is your price range?

Aye... I've seen a few dogs profiles on there :eek:

And you are the TopDog, right?  :)